How do you appeal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pked u2 fast

01-04-2013

How do you appeal bans? Because I have just been banned for my 3rd time which is a weeks ban.

Now every ban/warning has been for afk/leaving. I have evidence/proof of a 'bugsplat' error which was what caused me my first two bans. Just then my internet dc'd and I got an ip address conflict error that fked me up.

This is stupid if you cannot appeal when none of this is my fault.

I also just purchased 6k rp on the account, didn't get to spend any.

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnmowazPan1k View Post
How do you appeal bans? Because I have just been banned for my 3rd time which is a weeks ban.

Now every ban/warning has been for afk/leaving. I have evidence/proof of a 'bugsplat' error which was what caused me my first two bans. Just then my internet dc'd and I got an ip address conflict error that fked me up.

This is stupid if you cannot appeal when none of this is my fault.

I also just purchased 6k rp on the account, didn't get to spend any.
You can try to send a ticket to support in the upper right corner that is your best bet.

theurbanraptor

01-04-2013

If you have issues with your computer and internet connection, you should really stick to ai matches until its figured out. If you are playing pvp and you keep getting dc, it really makes it unfun for all and wastes people's time. Sorry man.

Dark Trigger

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by theurbanraptor View Post
If you have issues with your computer and internet connection, you should really stick to ai matches until its figured out. If you are playing pvp and you keep getting dc, it really makes it unfun for all and wastes people's time. Sorry man.
This. Disconnecting is disconnecting. Regardless of the reason, the outcome is the same for your teammates are concerned. Ban deserved.