I just got banned for playing shaco with TP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KeiZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

invalid ban

this community just sux

people probably will punish for you saying gg when you lose

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirvinn View Post
Please give me one legitimate part of that case where he said something that breaks the summoners code at all. He did nothing wrong. I think saying "ignored" is a courtesy. If you don't want to deal with someone you ignore them and that's not bannable at all. Telling them you ignored them is nice so they don't waste their time talking. It isn't negative attitude it's helpful.
Responding to "please gank top" with "ignored" is the absolute definition of negative attitude and refusal to communicate. It violates multiple articles of the SC.

Not sure if troll or stupid.

Wilhelm

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auspexa View Post
There's no negative attitude in those cases and people like you shouldn't be allowed to use Tribunal.
Quote:
Jax [00:02:01] Not sure about it
Jax [00:02:04] Yeah she is
Shaco [00:03:46] they used flash?
Orianna [00:03:49] nop
Jax [00:04:20] top
Jax [00:04:21] shaco
Jax [00:04:28] ss
Jax [00:05:10] top please, shaco
Shaco [00:05:13] ignored

Asked for help and he ignored them, refusing to communicate or help the team.

Quote:
Jax [00:07:23] top is so vulnerable to ganks
Jax [00:07:54] So, I shouldnt be expecting ganks?
Jax [00:08:01] is that really how you're gonna be?
Jax [00:08:43] ss
Shaco [00:09:04] ignored
Continued to ignore teammate.

Quote:
Ryze [00:19:10] so, why not want to win?
Ryze [00:19:15] shaco is so strong early
Ryze [00:19:18] why not use it?
Shaco [00:19:35] i d like you to give me some advices after the game plz ^^
Shaco [00:19:39] so that i can improv emy elo
Asked for a gank, he didn't gank and instead took a passive aggressive tone to a simple question. Obvious sign of trolling.

Refused to cooperate with team in champ select because he wanted to mid.

Black Phoenix

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogonk View Post
Other players behavior doesn't matter. At all.

You judge players based on their behavior. Not whether you think their behavior was "justified"...because there is no justification.

I hope YOU don't judge cases on tribunal.
and because of people like the guy above me, the tribunal is flawed It's sad really

tp4dg3tt

01-04-2013

Seems legit. Working as intended.

SoIid Snake

01-04-2013

you got banned because you muted them. The best solution is... just mute them. Limit the chat to only ingame actions and when someone starts flaming just ignore them, do not reply at all. In short, DO NOT SAY "MUTED" IN CHAT OR YOU WILL GET BANNED.
source: a player used to type "muted"

CrakZvirus

01-04-2013

I shouldn't have to justify myself since anyone with an objetive point of view should admit that this not a deserved ban. However i also got harassed/reported a lot when i was around 1k6 Elo because i was a "diamond player" who had some bad games.

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrakZvirus View Post
I shouldn't have to justify myself since anyone with an objetive point of view should admit that this not a deserved ban. However i also got harassed/reported a lot when i was around 1k6 Elo because i was a "diamond player" who had some bad games.
The major issue I have with what your cases showing is that a completely fine Jax player asked for help and all you do is "ignored"

How is this not negative? Or refusing to communicate? How is this conducive to a positive experience? Was it punishable, to me its borderline. You just happened to get a strict group.

gnfnrf

01-04-2013

Game 1 is where I see the punish coming from. Your team tried to communicate, politely and without any problems, and you declared you were ignoring them.

It's not the worst sin I've seen. I'm not even convinced I would punish it. But it's not a clearcut Tribunal failure, and...

It's not even on this continent. I can't judge a case based on community standards of a different community.

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnfnrf View Post
Game 1 is where I see the punish coming from. Your team tried to communicate, politely and without any problems, and you declared you were ignoring them.

It's not the worst sin I've seen. I'm not even convinced I would punish it. But it's not a clearcut Tribunal failure, and...

It's not even on this continent. I can't judge a case based on community standards of a different community.
that is a great point