I like to win normal 3s, so I pick OP champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1d11ab77ad185856b3d67

01-04-2013

I'm the type of player that loves to win, so I choose to play the OP champs for 3s. It's not fun, hell it's boring but winning to me is. Self admitting Darius, Singed and Teemo player.
I added Olaf in the mix but it's 50-50% that I can carry with him. Any Olaf tips, same goes with Jax.

Thanks

icky2049

01-04-2013

i usually pick Nid because of the reactions to players when they get hit by spears.
i almost always see a darius or Garen when i play 3s.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimerdingers View Post
I'm the type of player that loves to win, so I choose to play the OP champs for 3s. It's not fun, hell it's boring but winning to me is. Self admitting Darius, Singed and Teemo player.
I added Olaf in the mix but it's 50-50% that I can carry with him. Any Olaf tips, same goes with Jax.

Thanks
I find it hard to play Threes completely by myself. The co-operation that it requires to win requires me to slap my friends in the face until they submit to joining my game :3

Roman

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdsinc View Post
I find it hard to play Threes completely by myself. The co-operation that it requires to win requires me to slap my friends in the face until they submit to joining my game :3
there's no real strategy anymore with the new map. all you need to do is walk around for no reason and hoping you beat their comp in blind pick

to answer OP: jax snowballs extremely well by rushing giants belt. if you can survive lane phase well enough you can try and save up 1k to buy it. olaf doesn't need frozen mallet. in 3s there is a lot less dmg to tank so you don't need to opt for the pure tank olaf build. phage cdr boots maw of malmortius black cleaver sunfire last whisper is pretty standard

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
there's no real strategy anymore with the new map. all you need to do is walk around for no reason and hoping you beat their comp in blind pick

to answer OP: jax snowballs extremely well by rushing giants belt. if you can survive lane phase well enough you can try and save up 1k to buy it. olaf doesn't need frozen mallet. in 3s there is a lot less dmg to tank so you don't need to opt for the pure tank olaf build. phage cdr boots maw of malmortius black cleaver sunfire last whisper is pretty standard
to answer your first phrase, how was old TT diferent? as far as i know Darius and Singed were a problem there as well as in the new, so that commentary is invalid, even worse Jax was at his strongest just because he had acces to GA

Nevermorezorz

01-05-2013

Old TT was centered around grabbing buffs and actually fighting over dragon in normal queue. Have yet to solo queue and find anyone that even knows Vilemaw exists...

FiddleCliff

01-05-2013

I like to win too , and play jayce its a good combo.

Nerdsinc

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post

I sorta agree with this. Threes is slightly more team-composition based now than it is skill based...

Axil

01-05-2013

darius worst champ in the game