I just got banned for playing shaco with TP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirvinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogonk View Post
Other players behavior doesn't matter. At all.

You judge players based on their behavior. Not whether you think their behavior was "justified"...because there is no justification.

I hope YOU don't judge cases on tribunal.
How is saying "I don't fear your report" anywhere near bannable behavior.

I'm saying what he said was nowhere near something you should ban someone for. Willhelm flamed him for saying he didn't fear them reporting him because there was no readon for them to report him which was totally uncalled for.

Auspexa

01-04-2013

I have no idea why he is banned. Most of the time his team is flaming and actling like total jerks, this guy gets report for "ignoring" them.

Unjustified.

Auspexa

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiIhelm View Post
Reform card link: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/537333/#nogo

You should have.
You're a passive aggressive *******.

Ban deserved.
"I don't fear report" is bannable?

I think you're having brain cancer or something, there's nothing in this case that's punishable.

Wilhelm

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirvinn View Post

I'm saying what he said was nowhere near something you should ban someone for.
You obviously didn't read the case.

Negative attitude and the passive aggressive tone is completely ban worthy, regardless of what his team said. This is his case, not theirs. I seldom read what the team says except to look for clues of intentional feeding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auspexa View Post
"I don't fear report" is bannable?

I think you're having brain cancer or something, there's nothing in this case that's punishable.
>implying that quote is why I think the ban is deserved.
I merely quoted that because of the irony of someone saying that then getting banned.

Auspexa

01-04-2013

Quote:

Negative attitude and the passive aggressive tone is completely ban worthy, regardless of what his team said. This is his case, not theirs. I seldom read what the team says except to look for clues of intentional feeding.
There's no negative attitude in those cases and people like you shouldn't be allowed to use Tribunal.

VincentDw

01-04-2013

Tribunal is broken as ****. How can riot let random people access something, that can potentially make people feel bad, and depressed for being banned for no reason. Im sure my little 9 year old brother can access the tribunal.

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirvinn View Post

I'm saying what he said was nowhere near something you should ban someone for. Willhelm flamed him for saying he didn't fear them reporting him because there was no readon for them to report him which was totally uncalled for.
It's not. Did you even read his post? He responded to the guys statement that he didn't fear a ban saying that he should, and then stated that his behavior in general was passive aggressive and deserving of a ban. Not that saying "i dont fear a report" was deserving of a ban. Reading comprehension issues?

Go through the case. If you don't think someone deserves a ban for responding to a request for aid with "ignored", taunting a teammate and then when he's asked wtf he's talking about responding "ignored"....wow. Idk what to tell you. You need to rethink your criteria.

Blatant toxic player.

Kchaosrei

01-04-2013

Op seems like he is trying to skirt the lines of troll by being less obvious. But people who vote in the tribunal will pick up on other peoples anger at you.

If you really cared about the perma ban you would work with your team. From what i have read u are doing little things to piss people off in pregame chat.

You are still getting reported alot by the people u play with, or the system wouldn't of picked 3 cases. Time for you to stop the subtle trolling, shut up, and play the game with minimum chat.

Kirvinn

01-04-2013

Quote:

Please give me one legitimate part of that case where he said something that breaks the summoners code at all. He did nothing wrong. I think saying "ignored" is a courtesy. If you don't want to deal with someone you ignore them and that's not bannable at all. Telling them you ignored them is nice so they don't waste their time talking. It isn't negative attitude it's helpful.

Nekrocow

01-04-2013

Quote:
I got banned a few times and since the last one was a 2 weeks one I decided to really start taking care of my attitude in-game in order not to get perma-banned. However I just got banned again. Even though I am happy that it is "only" 2 weeks, i really just can't accept it.
You didn't get banned for playing Shaco with TP, you got banned cause you haven't learnt the lesson.