I just got banned for playing shaco with TP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrakZvirus

01-04-2013

Hello, I'm a player from EUW and i already posted a thread on the EU forums but i really think that everyone should see it. (original post : http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...light=shaco+tp )

I've been playing League of Legends for almost 3 years. I got banned a few times and since the last one was a 2 weeks one I decided to really start taking care of my attitude in-game in order not to get perma-banned. However I just got banned again. Even though I am happy that it is "only" 2 weeks, i really just can't accept it.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/537333/#nogo

Since i didn't do anything wrong, shall i assume that i just got banned for playing shaco with Teleport ? (I won't even mention the third game where i just got harassed by mad guys)

Since people using the tribunal are, without offense, almost always low elo players, they might have assumed that i was trolling because of that summoner spell ? Anyway that's just not enough to ban me !

Riot, this is so unfair !

Auspexa

01-04-2013

fix link

Wilhelm

01-04-2013

Reform card link: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/537333/#nogo

Quote:
Galio [00:11:00] i don t fear your report
You should have.
You're a passive aggressive *******.

Ban deserved.

VincentDw

01-04-2013

Riot likes ****.

CantCareyMariah

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDw View Post
suck on all of one directions small gay dick

How you know they're small? :O

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Legit ban for negative attitude in any one of those 3 games.

gtfo.

UtvaraHellkite

01-04-2013

Quote:
riot is a piece of **** mother ****er. i got banned for being forced to support and do **** because i never support, and i know people whos never been banned and afk/feed in rank games for 20 days straight. **** logic **** riot, i hope all of riot employes all die and suck on all of one directions small gay dick
French NoobLord spotted

MrBossFace

01-04-2013

Quote:
riot is a piece of **** mother ****er. i got banned for being forced to support and do **** because i never support, and i know people whos never been banned and afk/feed in rank games for 20 days straight. **** logic **** riot, i hope all of riot employes all die and suck on all of one directions small gay dick
Pretty sure you got banned for speaking like that...

Kirvinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiIhelm View Post
Reform card link: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/537333/#nogo

You should have.
You're a passive aggressive *******.

Ban deserved.
Man did you even read what his team was saying? The players on his team were being asses and said they were going to report him even though he wasn't doing anything so he said that. Standing up to people harassing you isn't something you should swear at someone for. I hope you don't judge cases on tribunal.

mogonk

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirvinn View Post
Man did you even read what his team was saying? The players on his team were being asses and said they were going to report him even though he wasn't doing anything so he said that. Standing up to people harassing you isn't something you should swear at someone for. I hope you don't judge cases on tribunal.
Other players behavior doesn't matter. At all.

You judge players based on their behavior. Not whether you think their behavior was "justified"...because there is no justification.

I hope YOU don't judge cases on tribunal.