1360x768 support plz :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khrin

10-07-2010

Hello. I've mentioned this before and got a red response... but it seems to have been forgotten about yet again :|

Basically some of use 32" TVs (and beyond) as moniters and a resolution semi-ok HD TVs like to use is 1360x768. I don't know why, but they do.

Anyway while the actual game supports this resolution, the pvp.net client in windows doesn't correctly fit the screen, with the friends/chat tabs stuffed down behind the start bar. Could you pretty please try to get this sorted, it's super annoying.

<3 U !

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

you can resize the pvp.net client

I know because I play on my laptop that runs 1366x768 =P

Obskulum

10-07-2010

Wot

Cheez Bix

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khrin View Post
Hello. I've mentioned this before and got a red response... but it seems to have been forgotten about yet again :|

Basically some of use 32" TVs (and beyond) as moniters and a resolution semi-ok HD TVs like to use is 1360x768. I don't know why, but they do.

Anyway while the actual game supports this resolution, the pvp.net client in windows doesn't correctly fit the screen, with the friends/chat tabs stuffed down behind the start bar. Could you pretty please try to get this sorted, it's super annoying.

<3 U !
If that really annoys you, then just resize the window... I run my laptop on a re****ion of 1360x768 and I don't have a problem with it.

Dirty Foot

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheez Bix View Post
If that really annoys you, then just resize the window... I run my laptop on a re****ion of 1360x768 and I don't have a problem with it.
Maybe I'm tired, but I can't understand what word that is right there, or at least why it's censored.

SimulatedAnneal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Foot View Post
Maybe I'm tired, but I can't understand what word that is right there, or at least why it's censored.
re solut ion...probably for being a perversion of the middle part w/out an o.

SimulatedAnneal

10-07-2010

Double post go!

Lazurea

10-07-2010

1360x768? I thought it was 1366x768? My laptop is anyways. My desktop uses 1920x1080 res but I play windowed at 1600x900 cuz there's no 'windowed fullscreen' mode to make alt-tabbing any easier.

I have not tried this game on my laptop, simply because my desktop already maxes out the game's graphics and still gets 60 fps, with only an 8600 gts and core 2 duo e6400 2.13ghz. My laptop's i5 and 360M would just get wasted on a game with such low requirements. I find it odd people complain about lag in this game, as I never dip below 60 fps on max settings and my specs were mediocre at best.... 3 years ago (and this is with Aero fully enabled while playing, not that Aero really affects much anyways).

That said, I'll have to try it on my laptop's screen to see what you're complaining about.

Paradox

Adjudicator

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khrin View Post

<3 U !
Run in a window
Download ShiftWindow
Force Full Screen
????
Profit

Lazurea

10-07-2010

One thing I wish the PVP.net client would have an option for, is disabling the window border overrides. I'd rather have my Aero border and my window shadows around the lobby, instead of a forced, XP-era skin that removes Aero's shadow and transparency effects. It makes PVP.net look really ugly on my desktop, especially since its 'rounded' borders have these black corners sticking out of them, which makes it look even worse.

I'd love to be able to just turn off the PVP.net's skin and just use Windows Aero style for the border. It'd look much nicer on my desktop this way.