Why is Guardian Angel in the game?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Night Killer

01-03-2013

personally i never liked GA not cuz it was strong I always thought it was too weak whenever i get GA after it pops im just like lieing there with 5 guys on top of me not fun waste of item cuz im the ad carry i am out of fight while their ad carry in fight for even like 3 seconds it turns around the game i prefer banshees over GA since it is like dammit i cant ult u kinda item

Lord Macaroni

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorymarco View Post
Don't remove it, make GA's revive instant so if your adc's like 10 feet away from your team and jumps into the enemy team, your team can't use this chance to jump in and start raping face
There is no reason a critical role on a team deserves to get a second chance (outside of champ ults which require some sort of skill) for bad play.

Blumpkination69

01-03-2013

It sucks when you finally shut down that enemy Lee Sin who is 14/0/6 and he comes back with a GA and it's like "Welps, we tried".

Vindexaoen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

You're right, GA is more beneficial on a bruiser/carry than it is on an ap champ... Because ap champs get Zhonya's, silly. Also, with the limited number of armor items in league right now, we kind of need GA as it is. Plus, it does not promote laziness in positioning, unless you are just not that good of a player to start with.

EDIT: LOL OP is downvoting every post that's not directly supporting his thread

Kneon

01-03-2013

easily the worst item for the health of the League on Riots roster. needs major rework or removal. as much fun as it is late game when 3-5 people on each team have it. it doesn't improve or add strategy, it only dumbs down the experience for everyone involved.

Lord Macaroni

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakhart View Post
You're right, GA is more beneficial on a bruiser/carry than it is on an ap champ... Because ap champs get Zhonya's, silly. Also, with the limited number of armor items in league right now, we kind of need GA as it is. Plus, it does not promote laziness in positioning, unless you are just not that good of a player to start with.
Hourglass requires skill and timing to use. GA requires nothing, no reaction or anything. GA is not an armor item lol, it's a reward for playing poorly and being fed. So instead of an assassin doing their job killing a carry (which has huge risk), they can just eat your burst and wait for their team to jump all over you, then they continue steamrolling your team and getting back to full HP in seconds. And also, I can only downvote once.

Walram Amani

01-03-2013

Am I the only one that waits to insta-kill the one with the GA after they've died the first time...?

Jimmy One Nut

01-03-2013

Damn, I obviously don't see this item the same way as everyone else. You can't hate it because the other team bought it, you have the right to buy it too, remember.

Lord Macaroni

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy One Nut View Post
Damn, I obviously don't see this item the same way as everyone else. You can't hate it because the other team bought it, you have the right to buy it too, remember.
As Kneato said, it doesn't add anything to the game, it just dumbs it down. There is no strategy in buying it in either being a super fed bruiser, or a vulnerable ADC, which don't need the help with.

LuminesDragon

01-03-2013

Why is flash still in this game ?

123456 ... 8