The top 500 in Tribunal sure are active

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Yeah... I've been voting every day since Justice Review came out =P probably most of the ranked Tribunal judges have. And odds are, most of us will continue to do so.

Harate

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridcully8 View Post
Im ranked #18, tribunal every day, only missed about 5 days since justice review. Skip maybe 5-8 cases a day, just about 92% accuracy, almost 30k justice rating, almost 1k cases correct.

Yes, yes we are very active.
I don't mean any offense, but does skipping ever feel like a cop out? I like sticking to my guns regardless of the outcome. Is someone really that accurate if they skip the tough cases? I myself skip 1-3 cases per 20 i'm just thinking about it.

Meap Bully

01-03-2013

I used to be top 100 when i was doing tribunal 24/7 :|
Then got bored of it, riot should give RP for it.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

I skip whenever a case is bad enough that I don't want to Pardon, but not toxic enough to be a guaranteed Punish. Cases where I Pardon are few and far between, and I have to very strongly believe that the reported player doesn't belong in the Tribunal.

Punishes are usually alot easier, since most people who give their teammates a reason to report them will also give me a reason to Punish them.

Harate

01-03-2013

I skip in similar scenarios. It's cases where i'm on fence on whether the person truly deserves to be in tribunal.

My voting habits are similar to Lytes explanation of who should be punished (being a jerk.) If the accused is someone I wouldn't want to be on my team. I punish. If the person is being a dick but apologizes and tries to rally the team I would pardon. I've had cases where i've gotten angry in chat and regretted it. I think everyone deserves benefit of the doubt in the milder cases.

Enterti

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Yeah... I've been voting every day since Justice Review came out =P probably most of the ranked Tribunal judges have. And odds are, most of us will continue to do so.
At this point I am thinking only the top 200 or so have done it every day since, just based on some other posts I have seen. The others have probably been doing it for about a month or maybe more depending on accuracy.

IM JORDAN

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Makarov View Post
Since when is doing good for the community make a person a "LOSER"
The "LOSER" is you sir for not knowing whats good. YOU clearly havent done tribunal and have no idea how good it feels. Heck, I feel good prevented over 1000 days of toxic play
Doing good for Riot and saving them money you mean, so they dont have to hire people.

Enterti

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAX IS AWESOME View Post
Doing good for Riot and saving them money you mean, so they dont have to hire people.
Actually the engineers and phds they have are more expensive than a full team of mods would be.

Ridcully8

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
I don't mean any offense, but does skipping ever feel like a cop out? I like sticking to my guns regardless of the outcome. Is someone really that accurate if they skip the tough cases? I myself skip 1-3 cases per 20 i'm just thinking about it.
Actually Yes, I don't like to skip so many cases. But if I want to keep my streaks/accuracy up, I have to skip cases where I cant decide, or know they should be punished but also know the majority will not agree because it is only 1 game of 5 or there is only 1 game showing.

I would be much happier if I could vote on every case AND stay in the top 20, but I cant, so I dont.

BillyTheAttorney

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAX IS AWESOME View Post
I always see this. My question then would be the following:

If the Tribunal model is actually a cost-cutting tool for Riot Games, then why has a similar system not been implemented elsewhere? The Tribunal has been around since late spring/summer of 2011. It's now 2013. The business world is always looking for cost-cutting measures regardless of venture. If this does -in fact- actually save Riot money then why has it not been copied by other such companies that offer similar FtP games/business models? Wouldn't they also be in the business of "saving money?" especially after the model had been in production for the better part of a year?