¿why continue with the tribunal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konjiki ikaros

01-03-2013

All know the tribunal is broken , ppl just punish because are bored or something , i put just 1 example. Im in 6 defeat in a row , win 1 game and say we win *****es aww yeah!! gj team!! , for that report me and "tribunal" punish me , tribunal dont know what happen in the game , how ppl act in the game.

Better tribunal if LoL have a platform to record all the games (LoL record for example) But use it when u like report a player , say the fault and see the problem. Choose admins to investigate this case and do a punish or pardon. Is crazy how ppl just punish for being bored.

Another example , im playin with my friend in ranked teams (with skype obvious) , all start to feed and someone say -im gonna report u xD! all laugh likely 10 min all funny for the moment. But other day my summoner is banned for that game , another example who show no one can see the game and just see the chat , ppl who dont know what happened and just punish for nothing really bad.

this happen at start to S2 , all know what happen with the tribunals but no one say something after tribunnal banned him summoner account-

Maybeb riot can do something with this , some people want help to do a better community for play

KamikazeArchon

01-03-2013

1. If you're going to describe how your ban was unjust, link your reform card so we can actually see what happened.

2. "All know the tribunal is broken" - no, actually, the majority of players are quite fine with it. Even within this forum, where the tribunal complaints are concentrated, you can easily see that people saying the tribunal is broken are outnumbered 5 to 1 by people who explain that the tribunal is working fine.

Alanja

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konjiki ikaros View Post

Maybeb riot can do something with this , some people want help to do a better community for play
That is why they installed the Tribunal: To give the community a tool to better themselves.

And as KamikazeArchon says, there are people here who are willing to help and are spending time with others to help them understand where the problem lies.

If that is a broken system I don't know what a healthy one would look like Oo

Konjiki ikaros

01-03-2013

I dont care with the ban , i mean that happened and no one "desban" my account , but idk why this continues happen with this unjust banned , i just see 2 themes and read how the same people of the forum cant explain the tribunal now. Cant say "the tribunal is working fine" if likely 30% of the ppl are conforming with him. Just saying to Fix this and pass to a new tribunal form

KamikazeArchon

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konjiki ikaros View Post
I dont care with the ban , i mean that happened and no one "desban" my account , but idk why this continues happen with this unjust banned
You assert your ban was unjust. To put it bluntly, we don't believe you.
Quote:
, i just see 2 themes and read how the same people of the forum cant explain the tribunal now. Cant say "the tribunal is working fine" if likely 30% of the ppl are conforming with him.
Where exactly did you get that 30%?

YueienGato

01-03-2013

You weren't banned for one instance of bad play: you get into the tribunal for multiple reports and, from that, a random sample is taken for consideration. Obviously you are leaving something out. Reform card link and we can tell you where you went wrong. The more you blame the Tribunal (All I know is the Tribunal is broken) the more your denial is only going to hurt you down the road. I assume this was a time ban, but do keep in mind perma bamps occur after the 4th ban. Take heed of that.

And even if you "fix" it people will still continue to complain about it, whether it is cause they were found guilty and want to displace blame from themselves onto others, or behaviour that is boarderline was punished and, for whatever reason, feel the need to nitpick about this-or-that. People just love to argue about stuff like this - and it is kinda proof that the Tribunal IS working.

Just human nature there: look at the US government right now.

Getsuei

01-03-2013

Sorry Konji, I am having a really hard time trying to figure out/decipher what you are saying so I am going to pick apart what I can read.

Quote:
i mean that happened and no one "desban" my account , but idk why this continues happen with this unjust banned
Without your reform card, the link that is sent in your email, then what you have to say about your case is word-of-mouth. So, without that we can notoffer any insight into your case.

Quote:
Cant say "the tribunal is working fine" if likely 30% of the ppl are conforming with him.
This sounds like a made up statistic, one brought upon by your personal feelings.

Konjiki ikaros

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Sorry Konji, I am having a really hard time trying to figure out/decipher what you are saying so I am going to pick apart what I can read.

Without your reform card, the link that is sent in your email, then what you have to say about your case is word-of-mouth. So, without that we can notoffer any insight into your case.

This sounds like a made up statistic, one brought upon by your personal feelings.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6101955 , for u can "trust me" , but u guys dont understand what im talking about , i want a BETTER tribunal , and that wanst personal feelings , i have just 30 friend in LoL who thinks the same , and i know more ppl thinks that , i like people say what happened , and not just 1 person who talk "we" thinking he are all the people in this game.

YueienGato

01-03-2013

30 Friends to the total population of people playing LoL is not 30%.

EDIT: After reading those chat logs it is clear you have a track record of insulting, threatening to false report, complaining, blaming others, and dragging your team into the all chat. Honestly thought something was up with you but after reading that it is clear that you won't get better. Cannot wait to hear the random statistics you'll throw up once you get perma bamp. The system is working perfectly if it means flagging players like you.

Konjiki ikaros

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
30 Friends to the total population of people playing LoL is not 30%.
srsly u dont understand nothing...you are welcome to leave this post )