Magnifique Draven (A restaurant thread (semi-open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Another chuckle. "Oh come now, it wasn't that bad. Most of them simply averted their eyes and tried their hardest to pretend you weren't there." He shook his head. "No, this is not something I should be joking about." He paused and looked up at Shyvana once more. "You really have come quite a long way from the young woman I met on the the road covered in blood and looking as though she would slaughter the first thing to approach her."
"Why thank you." Shyvana replied, her expression quite normal, as opposed to the shy blushy smile that some other women might produce. "You were... you meet a half dragon covered in blood, angry, and your first thought is to kiss her hand? Didn't the blood deter you? You didn't even know who or what it was from."

Ask Drav

01-02-2013

((wow lots of action happening here...sorry about the late replies. also happy new years!))

Quote:
Jarvan handed his menu to Reese, having decided quickly - as men always do. "No Beast King for me. Steak, forty two ounces. Medium, please." He once more raises an eyebrow at Shyvana. "Beast King? I'm almost as excited for this meal as you seem to be now, if only to see it." He glanced about as though looking for Draven. "Seems Draven really does know how to cater to all sorts... We might do well to suggest this to Garen - he has an appetite to match yours." He gave a shifty glance around once more, before saying in a lower voice, "Lux, too."
Reese nodded and left to make preparations leaving the pair to talk amongst themselves. As he was leaving however he closed the blinds to the veranda so that the pair would be safe from any prying eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana would eventually arrive into Draven's very own restaurant, after getting turned around within Zaun looking for the place. She is still wary of travelling to a city she's never been before, so she is on gaurd. She would adorn her standard armor & blade "sheathed" to her side, as she looks around for the receptionists desk.
Twiggy the receptionist looked quite shocked at Diana's presence and immediately notified Draven.
Sir...Miss Diana is here...unfortunately hours earlier than we were ready...Once the word Diana was heard the doors to the office burst open and in a cloud of smoke Draven appeared at the front desk beside Diana in his nightlife attire.

Well your here quite early. I believe dinner was to be one of the last events of the evening after Draven takes you for a slight tour around Zaun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Her lips curled into the faintest smirk.

"You misunderstand. I do not seek to gain power as you may think. Merely to remove a certain creature from existence." Was she... chuckling? Semira slid the half-drinken whiskey up to her lips and took a long pull of it before continuing. She had little more to add without going into details about her reasons, or what creature she had targeted. The smirk had faded, along with the whiskey she drank as she set a now empty glass on the bar top and started to rise to her feet.

"In the end, we all seek power of some kind. Even you. Whether you choose to accept it or remain naive is of no consequence to me." She would smooth down the ebony attire she wore, and adjust her leather gloves snugly over her hands before retrieving another cigarette from within her coat and once more, lighting it with the strike of a match against the bar surface. Puffing lightly, the enigma of a woman would inhale deeply and exhale as she spoke, "Good day to you, gentlemen." Unless one of them tries to stop her, she would calmly take her leave.
Weiss took another puff of his cigarette wanting to say something on Viktor's behalf and allow the pair to continue their conversation but was unsure of what to say exactly...

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

(( Aw man ya forgot me )) ((Reposting this))
"Ah yes hello my good man!, Actually! I have come by to ask Draven himself! Or a secretary, about a business proposal, a job of sorts."
Vice stands up tall and looks more gentle.

Ask the Lunari

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
((wow lots of action happening here...sorry about the late replies. also happy new years!))

Twiggy the receptionist looked quite shocked at Diana's presence and immediately notified Draven.
Sir...Miss Diana is here...unfortunately hours earlier than we were ready...Once the word Diana was heard the doors to the office burst open and in a cloud of smoke Draven appeared at the front desk beside Diana in his nightlife attire.

Well your here quite early. I believe dinner was to be one of the last events of the evening after Draven takes you for a slight tour around Zaun.

[/I]
Diana only smirks.

I only wished to be early, and this better be good.

Ask Jarvan IV

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Why thank you." Shyvana replied, her expression quite normal, as opposed to the shy blushy smile that some other women might produce. "You were... you meet a half dragon covered in blood, angry, and your first thought is to kiss her hand? Didn't the blood deter you? You didn't even know who or what it was from."
Jarvan stared thoughtfully at his hands. "Well, it wasn't my first thought. For decency's sake, I'll not share that one with you." He grinned at her over the candle in the center of the table as Reese closed the curtains, dimming their table. "You grow accustomed to blood after a time, Shyvana. It's not so much a deterrence to a warrior as it is an... accessory, of sorts. Might I ask what you first thought when you saw me, before my proper greeting?"

Ask Shyvana

01-04-2013

Quote:
Jarvan stared thoughtfully at his hands. "Well, it wasn't my first thought. For decency's sake, I'll not share that one with you." He grinned at her over the candle in the center of the table as Reese closed the curtains, dimming their table. "You grow accustomed to blood after a time, Shyvana. It's not so much a deterrence to a warrior as it is an... accessory, of sorts. Might I ask what you first thought when you saw me, before my proper greeting?"
"Hmph. Men." Shyvana scoffed, smirking.

She frowned a little, remembering her first thought about Jarvan and his men.

"My first thought was that you were simply here to slay me, like so many other humans." She said. "Then, how terrified your men were made me think none of you would survive the hour."

Ask Drav

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( Aw man ya forgot me )) ((Reposting this))
"Ah yes hello my good man!, Actually! I have come by to ask Draven himself! Or a secretary, about a business proposal, a job of sorts."
Vice stands up tall and looks more gentle.
Twiggy nods as Vice makes his intentions clear.
Very well, I shall let Master Draven know. However as a rule I need to inform him of the type of business you wish to bring?

Quote:
Diana only smirks.

I only wished to be early, and this better be good.
Draven bows before Diana.

Of course it will. Draven knows how to have fun. Draven is slightly sad that you arrived so early. Draven is many things, a gentleman is among them.
So then, while my staff prepares the special I have set up for the evening shall we take a tour of Zaun Miss Diana?

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

"Ah, yes my good man." "I have come here in search of a job, I came here months ago and Draven did not seem in the mood, so now I have come back."

Ask the Lunari

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post

Draven bows before Diana.

Of course it will. Draven knows how to have fun. Draven is slightly sad that you arrived so early. Draven is many things, a gentleman is among them.
So then, while my staff prepares the special I have set up for the evening shall we take a tour of Zaun Miss Diana?
Indeed. Diana bluntly says.

Lead the way~

Ask Drav

01-06-2013

Quote:
Indeed. Diana bluntly says.

Lead the way~
Draven bows as he opens the door for the Lunari.
Gladly, shall we explore then?

((see you in the Zaun thread, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ht=day+in+zaun))