Im tired of high elo players

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verliswolf

Senior Member

01-01-2013

They are always saying and criticizing people. Im not going to claim im trapped in elo hell or anything but I will say the low skill players make it almost impossible to win most games. I win my lane, lets say solo or top 90% of the time. out of 20 ranked I solo lane 2 times with an averga KD of 3-1 and higher cs. most of my games end X-6(+). A high level player will see the 6 deaths say I was the reason I lost and call it good.

Why this is bad logic.
Bot feeds lets say 5-6 kills to adc carry before 15 mins. all bot has to do is come mid after a kill, I dot care how far back I am in my turret. If 3 people (4 w/jungle) want me dead, im dead. If I yell at my teammates to help me mid and they refuse by taking the farm bot since they can breathe for a second, theres nothing I can do. Or if a lane is bad and the jungle focuses me. Im stuck in a 2v1 for a majority of the game, if lee sin wants to dive me and shield out to his mid buddy who is bursting me down and im not getting help, theres nothing I can do.

Then mid-late game when now my lane is fed from getting camped, all the other lanes have done a good job at that too, my score starts going downhill. If my teammates fed and keep saying "PUSH" then make it halfway to lane before getting slaughtered I have 2 choices
1. Go in and pray a miracle happens
2. Stay back, not die, but have no team impact whatsoever
---- I chose 1., why? it at least gives a chance of something happening instead of my team dying then a 5v1.
Problem is the low skill players dont understand passive play when down or they dont know how to setup a good gank or strategize a way back. This may sound generic but it is 75% of my games now. I do nothing wrong, I know how to wait for a winning teamfight opening but its a team game and if 3/5ths of the team doesnt know how to properly play, the odds for the other 2/5 are low.

Understand this High Elo players. You got lucky and then proved yourself to stay on top. If your first 5 ranked games were loses from you being the only positive player on your team, you might not be where you are.

Tell me my faults, I dare you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baxter the Teddy

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Well, just from your example, aight.

1) Your exact words were "I won my lane." Good for you. Well done, too bad the other lanes lost. Too bad you couldn't, well winning your lane, leave lane and go down to bot kill or force the enemy adc and support out of lane, alleviating some of the pressure on bot and helping them get back into the game, and maybe even pick up a kill yourself. Then head back to top, which you've been winning, and your opponent will likely now have caught up with you (because you were winning and they were behind)

2) No, if 4 people want you dead you are not dead. Or, at least not where it was worth getting you. These's these fancy little items called wards. And if you want to win and you are destroying people, you'd better expect the enemy to want you dead. So you'd better have these handy little items down in the river, and probably in the entrances to your jungle. NOW YOU CAN SEE 3-4 people coming to kill you and you can not be there! Or, you can now make it so that you trade 1-2 people for you. This was not a good trade for them. And then you TELL the other lanes, in no uncertain terms, TO PUSH. Get 2 kills and 1-2 turrets for the price of you and one turret.

High ELO players are not lucky. Wingsofdeath lost 4-6 of his placement matches when S3 hit and, guess what, he's Plat now. And you know what? He really didn't care he lost those games. He even said he didn't care. High ELO players have the KNOWLEDGE to consistently win until they are at the ELO they belong at and the SKILL to apply that knowledge.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjagear

Senior Member

01-01-2013

im 1200, which is far from high elo, but i can confirm that u r wrong to believe in elo hell, blaming ur teammates is counter productive, meaning that it hurts rather then helps.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verliswolf

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlC Madman View Post
Well, just from your example, aight.

1) Your exact words were "I won my lane." Good for you. Well done, too bad the other lanes lost. Too bad you couldn't, well winning your lane, leave lane and go down to bot kill or force the enemy adc and support out of lane, alleviating some of the pressure on bot and helping them get back into the game, and maybe even pick up a kill yourself. Then head back to top, which you've been winning, and your opponent will likely now have caught up with you (because you were winning and they were behind)

2) No, if 4 people want you dead you are not dead. Or, at least not where it was worth getting you. These's these fancy little items called wards. And if you want to win and you are destroying people, you'd better expect the enemy to want you dead. So you'd better have these handy little items down in the river, and probably in the entrances to your jungle. NOW YOU CAN SEE 3-4 people coming to kill you and you can not be there! Or, you can now make it so that you trade 1-2 people for you. This was not a good trade for them. And then you TELL the other lanes, in no uncertain terms, TO PUSH. Get 2 kills and 1-2 turrets for the price of you and one turret.

High ELO players are not lucky. Wingsofdeath lost 4-6 of his placement matches when S3 hit and, guess what, he's Plat now. And you know what? He really didn't care he lost those games. He even said he didn't care. High ELO players have the KNOWLEDGE to consistently win until they are at the ELO they belong at and the SKILL to apply that knowledge.
Ok, you make a good point. with the lane ganking, its very hit and miss. if it ends up in a kill you get all that bonus gold and retain the advantage, if you die and have the other allies get killed too the lane snowballs harder. For the second point I agree with the wards and do it most of the time, but im more focused on 2-3 people constantly in my lane after the initial gank. I can call for my teammates all I want and the other lanes usually dont care about their lanemates in my lane. So if I leave to not die they are going to go for my turret until the nexus, zoning me from farm and experience. and somehow the other lanes never push the turret, I have had enemy bot laners mid and top for minutes and the other lanes still dont push well. If the jungle kills me top, bot never seems to understand its safe for at least 20 seconds.

My main point is I shouldnt have to be a god to one man carry almost every game when if the enemy team is good, they will make sure it doesnt happen


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verliswolf

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjagear View Post
im 1200, which is far from high elo, but i can confirm that u r wrong to believe in elo hell, blaming ur teammates is counter productive, meaning that it hurts rather then helps.
Umm Dont believe in Elo hell, I think I have the right to blame if im 4-0 and bot made Ez 6-1, and im smart enough to know what counter productive means but I dont know how it hurts the team further if bot is already proven to be pitiful


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thelohel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-02-2013

I just played a game as Teemo top. Every lane but mine fed. Every single one. The jungle fed, mid fed, bot fed. Then our adc went afk.

I had 4 kills top, 1 death (tower dove, but I should've avoided it, stupid me) and I had the only kills on the team (I think our jungle got 1 assist). Their team had 7-10 kills at this point.

This is where you would 'pray for a miracle' and start blaming your team for the upcoming loss. Instead, I ventured down to mid and saw their team getting ready to push down the lane. I positioned myself in stealth behind them and once they engaged I took out the 2 carries from behind and escaped. Team fight won.

After that, we had 2 or 3 team fights where clever mushroom placement and good use of Teemo's passive lead to use winning each time while only losing 1 or 2 people. Our ADC, Varus, had been going afk randomly for 2-3 minutes at a time, coming back only to charge down bot lane and die.. after seeing us winning team fights, he starts to play again.

Fast forward 20 minutes or so and the surrender vote goes in. We win.

Sure, their team could've bought oracles sooner or focused better to not lose, but the fact is that they didn't. They got cocky because of how far ahead they were and allowed our team to rally after a few good fights.

This is just a single example of how 1 player can turn a game around despite feeders and afkers. I can't claim to be high elo nor can I say I'm that great of a player, but someone who is both of those can certainly make a large difference in a game despite how poorly their team may perform.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjagear

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verliswolf View Post
Umm Dont believe in Elo hell, I think I have the right to blame if im 4-0 and bot made Ez 6-1, and im smart enough to know what counter productive means but I dont know how it hurts the team further if bot is already proven to be pitiful
like i said, blaming your teammates is counter productive, its a team game, and u cant pick on ur teammates and point fingers at them insult them etc. TEAM GAME. TEAM. work together as TEAM, or lose as a TEAM. no other way around it brah, sorry. there is no i in team. the opposite of divide and conquer. two heads are better than one. where two people come together let no man tear apart. i really dont know how many more old shoes i can throw at u.

http://www.quotegarden.com/teamwork.html


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FubsyGamer

Junior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verliswolf View Post
They are always saying and criticizing people. Im not going to claim im trapped in elo hell or anything but I will say the low skill players make it almost impossible to win most games. I win my lane, lets say solo or top 90% of the time. out of 20 ranked I solo lane 2 times with an averga KD of 3-1 and higher cs. most of my games end X-6(+). A high level player will see the 6 deaths say I was the reason I lost and call it good.

Why this is bad logic.
Bot feeds lets say 5-6 kills to adc carry before 15 mins. all bot has to do is come mid after a kill, I dot care how far back I am in my turret. If 3 people (4 w/jungle) want me dead, im dead. If I yell at my teammates to help me mid and they refuse by taking the farm bot since they can breathe for a second, theres nothing I can do. Or if a lane is bad and the jungle focuses me. Im stuck in a 2v1 for a majority of the game, if lee sin wants to dive me and shield out to his mid buddy who is bursting me down and im not getting help, theres nothing I can do.

Then mid-late game when now my lane is fed from getting camped, all the other lanes have done a good job at that too, my score starts going downhill. If my teammates fed and keep saying "PUSH" then make it halfway to lane before getting slaughtered I have 2 choices
1. Go in and pray a miracle happens
2. Stay back, not die, but have no team impact whatsoever
---- I chose 1., why? it at least gives a chance of something happening instead of my team dying then a 5v1.
Problem is the low skill players dont understand passive play when down or they dont know how to setup a good gank or strategize a way back. This may sound generic but it is 75% of my games now. I do nothing wrong, I know how to wait for a winning teamfight opening but its a team game and if 3/5ths of the team doesnt know how to properly play, the odds for the other 2/5 are low.

Understand this High Elo players. You got lucky and then proved yourself to stay on top. If your first 5 ranked games were loses from you being the only positive player on your team, you might not be where you are.

Tell me my faults, I dare you
I just looked you up on elobuff, it shows you only have 1 ranked game played in the past month, and that was 30 minutes ago...how can you complain about Elo hell, when you aren't even stuck in it or trying to get out of it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verliswolf

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjagear View Post
like i said, blaming your teammates is counter productive, its a team game, and u cant pick on ur teammates and point fingers at them insult them etc. TEAM GAME. TEAM. work together as TEAM, or lose as a TEAM. no other way around it brah, sorry. there is no i in team. the opposite of divide and conquer. two heads are better than one. where two people come together let no man tear apart. i really dont know how many more old shoes i can throw at u.

http://www.quotegarden.com/teamwork.html
my point is i get stuck with non team players anyway


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verliswolf

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FubsyGamr View Post
I just looked you up on elobuff, it shows you only have 1 ranked game played in the past month, and that was 30 minutes ago...how can you complain about Elo hell, when you aren't even stuck in it or trying to get out of it?
the past month is 2 days... january, bro


12