Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undead Fang View Post
((Ahm... I have been told to consult your opinions in regards to taking over champions... The one I am interested in is Varus, seeing as he's been missing for three weeks and no one has yet claimed his position.))

Dear Viktor

What items do you prefer summoners to build you on the field?
{{ You can just go ahead and smurf up, then create the thread if that's the case. }}

I have no specific preference, so long as the items in question improve my "Ability Power". My Death Augment is more or less the standard optimization for me on the Fields, as it grants much "Ability Power" and a percentage of damage over time for my Death Ray. Rabaddon's Deathcap is extremely viable and grants a significant amount of "Ability Power". Sorcerer's Shoes enables my spells to ignore a certain value of whatever magical resistance my opponents might seek to improve, though an equally good means for that is a Void Staff, as it not only ignores a percentage of my opponents' resistance but also grants a fair amount of "Ability Power".

However, I have also been given certain items to grant me sustainability sometimes as well. For example, a Thornmail for those foes that have a high attack speed, or even a Banshee's Veil for magical resistance and nullification of a single spell or ability. I can be fairly "tanky", as they say, but you can see that it would come at the price of damage.

Ultimately, it all depends upon what you, the Summoner, are interested in equipping me with. I'm not very particular, and I am fine with trying anything at all.

The M˛nkey King

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ OMG HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?!

THIS is my office at the Institute, while my OTHER thread is my Laboratory! }}
((Ah, sorry! I'll edit my post, unless you'd prefer I move it over to your laboratory thread!))

Dojel

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Exceptionally, actually. As a child, I was able to take apart the most advanced devices in Zaun and proceed to put them back together with 49% increased efficiency.

But I digress.

Why do you ask?
...What is a way to do it without complications. And one that doesn't require advanced technology which has to be powered. Cause I'm going to guess that seperating and smashing the catalysing crystal, is far from safe. Also, do you know something about runes?

Ask the Herald

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
...What is a way to do it without complications. And one that doesn't require advanced technology which has to be powered. Cause I'm going to guess that seperating and smashing the catalysing crystal, is far from safe. Also, do you know something about runes?
This is about a crystal, now?

Also, I have used runes on a few occasions.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

(( Mr. M.D.W.X.Y.X herald you have important matters to discuss with me in your Laboratory thread! ))

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

((And now I know how tiring it is to RP...))

The Machine Herald, are your mechanization compatible with every single champions in the league?

Ask the Herald

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
((And now I know how tiring it is to RP...))

The Machine Herald, are your mechanization compatible with every single champions in the league?
I would like to think so, but not every champion approves of the Glorious Evolution

Dojel

01-01-2013

No, it's about disasembly of magical equipment. How to do it safely?
What rune id able to tripple a bullet's speed?

Ask the Herald

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
No, it's about disasembly of magical equipment. How to do it safely?
What rune id able to tripple a bullet's speed?
Well, regarding magical equipment. You must be extremely cautious, or you might experience a critical magic backlash.

I'm not an expert when it comes to Runes. I simply incorporate whatever I find as I see fit.

Ask the Herald

01-03-2013

{{ Bump? }}