Ask Syndra

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Justicar View Post
My mind has been filled with horrid thoughts lately, flooded with Ionia’s goals of keeping balance, and being blinded away from the many, limitless potentials that wait to be claimed. But otherwise my condition has been well enough.
♪Well that's...good?♪ Sona played out, ♪Anyway, I came by to ask you what your oppinion on the power of music and sound, when compared to the immense power you boast about so often.♪

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

"Sorry... MISS Syndra. But my mind is STRONG, LIKE MOOSE" ((cough reference *sob*))

Dear Zed

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Justicar
He has a limitless potential, but all he does is stay in the solitude in the domain of the old ninja older.
"Speak of the devil and he shall appear, Lady Syndra," the shadow along the throne room's far wall stated in a matter-of-fact manner. The slightest gesture was made, then the Master of Shadows stepped forward from the darkness.

"I would object to your assessment, Sovereign, but then I would likely find myself needing to elaborate on where you stand incorrect. Instead, I come with an offer. The two of us stand rather akin to one another, victims of attempted suppression, scorned by all who still cling to the blind ideals of balance. I would propose that we stand as mutual...acquaintances, for the moment. Though I smile upon your bounteous power, I too acknowledge its capability for destruction and devastation. At the same time, we outcasts would do well to align ourselves together. What say you?"

BaronFingerCrush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Dear Sovereign

Is your extremely eye-pleasing image an excuse to be able to test your powers on grabby male fans? Or perhaps you wanted to follow long league tradition in which almost every female presents her ekhm...sights.

BaronFingerCrush
A summoner that takes great pleasure from destroying these puny mages that dare to subject your looks and powers.

Ask the Justicar

01-02-2013

((Hey guys, I’ll just let y’all know that I like to answer in batches, so you might see this thread fall off, but I’m always here, totally guaranteed!
And how am I doing for your new Syndra? I would love a bit of feedback and constructive, non-booming & swearing, criticism here!))

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle wandered into the Sovereign's domain. She approached Syndra, and for a while, simply stared at her before shaking her head disapprovingly. "How could you murder someone who had your best interests at heart?"
I lived a lie in his temple, told that I could put everything in my hands with skill, but that folly was only a lie made to suppress my power before I could learn much about it, but no more. I made him pay with his life with what he tried to steal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Well that's...good?♪ Sona played out, ♪Anyway, I came by to ask you what your opinion on the power of music and sound, when compared to the immense power you boast about so often.♪
It is one other than sound, but not force. I shall confess to my admiration to how you have tamed music to the point where it will fight in your favour, but that is all I that I think of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"Sorry... MISS Syndra. But my mind is STRONG, LIKE MOOSE" ((cough reference *sob*))
((I don’t get it, but here’s the BOOT!))
Syndra’s mind shook in the words of Vice. Hatred is all that surged with her blood as her request of civility has been met with insipidness. Her voice amplified to the point where she would sound like a group of furious, tormented souls, reaching for a rope to grab to free them from hell. With a booming yell, she ordered the culprit out. BEGONE! Her voice boomed as a wave of pure, purple force met Vice, throwing his out of the window behind him, to fall from the citadel that she created from the temple she was mentored in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Zed View Post
"Speak of the devil and he shall appear, Lady Syndra," the shadow along the throne room's far wall stated in a matter-of-fact manner. The slightest gesture was made, then the Master of Shadows stepped forward from the darkness.

"I would object to your assessment, Sovereign, but then I would likely find myself needing to elaborate on where you stand incorrect. Instead, I come with an offer. The two of us stand rather akin to one another, victims of attempted suppression, scorned by all who still cling to the blind ideals of balance. I would propose that we stand as mutual...acquaintances, for the moment. Though I smile upon your bounteous power, I too acknowledge its capability for destruction and devastation. At the same time, we outcasts would do well to align ourselves together. What say you?"
Then we come to an agreement, for that we share something in common, Master of the Shadows, we are masters of our own forbidden arts, consumed by our thirst for knowledge, yet pursued by the blind mongrel we once called society. I shall stand by you, but I will never hesitate to become your enemy if I see even the slightest sign of conspiracy against me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronFingerCrush View Post
Dear Sovereign

Is your extremely eye-pleasing image an excuse to be able to test your powers on grabby male fans? Or perhaps you wanted to follow long league tradition in which almost every female presents her ekhm...sights.

BaronFingerCrush
A summoner that takes great pleasure from destroying these puny mages that dare to subject your looks and powers.
No, and I stand from neither one of your statements, fool. I shall never allow my so-called… grabby male fans to come anywhere near, and I wear these not for the presentation, but only for my own delight.

The Angel Knight

01-02-2013

Quote:
I lived a lie in his temple, told that I could put everything in my hands with skill, but that folly was only a lie made to suppress my power before I could learn much about it, but no more. I made him pay with his life with what he tried to steal.
"With great power comes moderation, Syndra." Kayle replied "You think I became the being I am over night? No, it took eons of training." Kayle pointed her blade to the Sovereign "You took a man's life because you did not have patience to wait and show no remorse for it, you hold no respect in my eyes, as a being of great power or otherwise."

((You seem to be doing fine to me, keep it up :3))

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
It is one other than sound, but not force. I shall confess to my admiration to how you have tamed music to the point where it will fight in your favour, but that is all I that I think of you.
((You're doing fine. Here use this so we can recognize you better ^_^))

♪Alright then,♪ Sona responded, ♪If I may ask, what is your favorite type of music?♪

BaronFingerCrush

01-02-2013

Quote:
No, and I stand from neither one of your statements, fool. I shall never allow my so-called… grabby male fans to come anywhere near, and I wear these not for the presentation, but only for my own delight.
Don't get me wrong Sovereign. I was just admiring your beauty.

BloatedBile

01-03-2013

Quote:
They are made of what makes this world, the matter of pure force and power, and they come to destroy what they made.
miss sovereign,

whats the point of ruling over a destroyed and desolet place? doesn't seem like that much fun.

-bb

Ask the Justicar

01-03-2013

((Sorry, BloatedBile, I have a bit of standard in spelling and capitalisation when it comes to RP’ing, unless you’re speaking with an accent, which is what you’re obviously not doing >.<.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
"With great power comes moderation, Syndra." Kayle replied "You think I became the being I am over night? No, it took eons of training." Kayle pointed her blade to the Sovereign "You took a man's life because you did not have patience to wait and show no remorse for it, you hold no respect in my eyes, as a being of great power or otherwise."

((You seem to be doing fine to me, keep it up :3))
Kayle would soon find her blade trembling in her hands, trying to break itself free of the angel’s holy grasp, feeling as though it never belonged to her, trying to overwhelm. She would soon notice that Syndra’s eyes darkened by its glow, glaring at the sword. Power requires no patience to take into your favour. Power is to be taken into the right hands where it belongs, and I have earned my rights to it, but suppressed and denied by what I once called my master. Those unworthy, insipid scum deserve no remorse, no sympathy, and no mercy for trying to take from mewhat is mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
((You're doing fine. Here use this so we can recognize you better ^_^))

♪Alright then,♪ Sona responded, ♪If I may ask, what is your favorite type of music?♪
Vigour is one aspect of music that I prefer in battles and feats of strength alike, but I find myself to be fonder of calmer tones that gradually enrage itself to a point where one would feel a surge in their blood. Power.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronFingerCrush View Post
Don't get me wrong Sovereign. I was just admiring your beauty.
And you say it as if you were admiring with perverse and lust? Watch your tongue, summoner, as your next words regarding my way of presenting myself will drive the very ground you stand on into consuming you alive. Syndra viciously said as the ground that BaronFingerCrush is standing on started to make a slight, hill like incline that centred itself on his feet.

123456 ... 7