Another Year in Valoran [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-01-2013

((I didn't miss plutonium's post...that would be crazy))

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicalPlutonium View Post
Jon noticed Sona looking slightly out of place from the corner of his eye, and he turned to see that she had become somewhat visibly intoxicated. Deciding that treating Sona would be a lot less stressful than Zyra, he turned and walked over towards her.

"Hello, Sona," Jon asked. "Are you alright tonight?"
Sona looked up at Jon, still under the influence of the sake.

♪Ye I'm gra†. Ju$t enjσying thε ∩εw yer celerati0n.♪

Her music started sounding distorted. It would be very difficult for even her closest friends to understand her soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Varus have managed to get the soup made, albeit he had to go borrow the hands of others for his own hands can not hold the ingredients. It is with the sudden change in the tune of etwahl that he noticed Sona sinking to the ground and he hurried the soup over.

Drink...
Sona looked over as Varus approached her. Her vision started to blur but it was still clear enough to recognize him. She looked down at the soup bowl he presented her with curiosity.

♪Um...Wht $ †?♪ She managed to play out as the noises of her surroundings started to blend together.

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

The traditions of our city-state that are ideal for your current physical condition, but it is heavily unwise to feed you when you are in this state, I will wait until you have gotten a little better.
Varus was willing to stretch out his hand, but he can not promise the effects of physical contact to be completely safe, so he turned to the man on the side and gave him a glance, hoping that he would realise that he had left a lady down on the ground for so long. Varus then proceeded to pull a chair along and put the bowl down on the table

((And yes Plutonium I meant you...))

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Sona started silently hiccuping again, dropping her cup on to the floor. She watched the party guests around her start to blend into streams of light, and listened to the sounds of their conversations.

She didn't seem to acknowledge Varus had taken a chair as sat down next to her. Instead she simply fell to the ground in one quick motion as she stopped playing her music. Sona felt...sick. Lightheaded as if she would pass out. Those around her would definitely notice she was not acting right.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*He nods*

Well, *wheeze* there are a couple summoners I wouldn't mind her using as fertilizer.

*He looks over to the summoner, Vice, who was the epitome of hyperactivity, and to Mai, a summoner he had grown quite a distaste for*
(( Why you got to be like that bro *sheds a tear* ))

Ask Brolaf

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( Why you got to be like that bro *sheds a tear* ))

((WHO DOTH SUMMONED THE BROLAF?! I demand to know!))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
((WHO DOTH SUMMONED THE BROLAF?! I demand to know!))
(( Uh.....Vice Bromago? ))

Ask Brolaf

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( Uh.....Vice Bromago? ))
((BAH. A waste of my time.))

Ask Brolaf

01-01-2013

Brolaf enters the room.

"The party has ARRIVED!"

Vice Emargo

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf enters the room.

"The party has ARRIVED!"
"BROOOLAFF!! WELCOME TO THE PARTY!"
Vice tosses a teemo hat towards his way.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-01-2013

Jon shakes his head a bit at the look Varus gives him. Medics are rarely appreciated in their work... Jon was pondering this while he approached Sona, sobering serum in his hand.

"Sorry for doing this, Sona, but I believe this will help you quite well," he said, taking Sona's arm and sticking the needle-less injector into it. Sona would feel quite a sensation as the serum worked near instantaneously in draining out the alcohol. She would need to find a bathroom relatively soon, however.