Ask the void's prophet

12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

12-31-2012

It was easy for Mai to become somewhat fascinated by the man. The way he spoke, the floating, even the books really started to draw more focus from her. When he lowered nearly to the ground, her short stature just made her feel all the more vulnerable under his gaze. Being a small human didn't always have it's perks, but she managed well enough.

At the mention of Kha'zix, her curiosity plummeted to something more of anger. She'd fold her arms with a light scowl, "Tch. I'll squish that damn bug." She announced somewhat more to herself then him. "What do you know about Kha'zix? Why are you interested in my uh.. 'antics' with him?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

12-31-2012

Malzahar smiled under his scarf he did enjoy talking about the void.

"Kha'Zix's is a welcome sight to this world, his kind can adapt so rapidly to any environment and quickly become the top predator. He is knife to void's hammer, perhaps more interesting is that he is the only void born champion to enter Runeterra purely on his own." Malzahar gave a look over Mai. "As to why I am interested in your involvement, it is that you wandered into his den unknowingly, at every turn he has bested you, and yet you still strive to kill him. Fate has you on a path with the void that I have overlooked until now."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

12-31-2012

She watched him closely, her eyes on his eyes both a bit skittish and a little determined to understand what he meant. He spoke of Kha'zix which drew an eyebrow to rise, "Okay.."
It was what he said following that, that would cause her to take a step back with suspicious eyes narrowing on his visage, "Wh-what?" Her fingers curled inward into loose fists, her body tensing, readying to run or fight if it came down to it. She didn't come here for confrontation though.. She hoped it didn't come to that.
"What do you mean? I-I have nothing to do with the void."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Razie

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Sean stomped into Malzahar's quarters in his human guise, his eyes shining a blood red. He spat a fireball into his hand and started tossing it up and down while glaring at the Void prophet

"My (bird) brother Lucas was taken into the void by one your people, i want him back NOW. The void scum that took him said he could be the tool to help the void into this world before he slipped away from me, either bring him back or take me there and i'll make my own way out."

Clearly the young dragon child meant buisness if he was brave enough to demand of a champion, a champion of the void no less.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
She watched him closely, her eyes on his eyes both a bit skittish and a little determined to understand what he meant. He spoke of Kha'zix which drew an eyebrow to rise, "Okay.."
It was what he said following that, that would cause her to take a step back with suspicious eyes narrowing on his visage, "Wh-what?" Her fingers curled inward into loose fists, her body tensing, readying to run or fight if it came down to it. She didn't come here for confrontation though.. She hoped it didn't come to that.
"What do you mean? I-I have nothing to do with the void."
"Yet. All of this world will eventually face the void, like we said we have overlooked you thus far, so who knows what you will get into." Malzahar had noticed her defensive stance, it was not his intent to start a conflict. But then when one can see the future it can be hard to keep context. He folded his arms and looked up sighing. "You do not need to fear us, we are only the messenger."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Sean stomped into Malzahar's quarters in his human guise, his eyes shining a blood red. He spat a fireball into his hand and started tossing it up and down while glaring at the Void prophet

"My (bird) brother Lucas was taken into the void by one your people, i want him back NOW. The void scum that took him said he could be the tool to help the void into this world before he slipped away from me, either bring him back or take me there and i'll make my own way out."

Clearly the young dragon child meant buisness if he was brave enough to demand of a champion, a champion of the void no less.
Eyes widened at the sudden intrusion staring at the dragon child he folded his arms.

"It is the will of fate that your brother must be sacrificed, there is nothing we can do for you and though part of us admire your resolve it is a shame that you cannot take your brother's disappearance with more joy. He has been taken to higher plane and will serve a nation more powerful than any empire on runeterra."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mlzahar View Post
"Yet. All of this world will eventually face the void, like we said we have overlooked you thus far, so who knows what you will get into." Malzahar had noticed her defensive stance, it was not his intent to start a conflict. But then when one can see the future it can be hard to keep context. He folded his arms and looked up sighing. "You do not need to fear us, we are only the messenger."
She thought on it a moment, her body still tensed but not quite as much as before. As her arms folded, she gave a slight tilt of her head to one side, "I'm not.. erm.. well.. I mean.. I'm kinda.. new to understanding the League and the Champions." Flicking her gaze off to the side with a bit of embarrassment, "Call it bad luck.." Shrugging, "Only came here because of rumors.. What exactly are you? Why are you how you are? Are you.. faithful to the void? Neutral? How do you feel about the League? What about the other Champions?"

Mai paused when she realized she was rambling a bit, scratching her cheek lightly to quiet herself down and straighten her thoughts, ". . .why me? Why am I always their target? Do I have some kind of aura that screams 'Attack me, I'm weak!'?" Her thoughts having gone to the fact she's been getting into a lot of trouble lately.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Razie

Senior Member

01-01-2013

"WRONG ANSWER!" Sean shouted after he lunged at Malzahar, changing into his true form, the fireball in his hand turning into a claw of flame as he swiped at the void prophet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-01-2013

In the corner of the rooming, still waiting, sits Vice Emargo, now tilting his head up as the dragon child transformed and darted towards Malzahar. "Well, this should be interesting." he said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
She thought on it a moment, her body still tensed but not quite as much as before. As her arms folded, she gave a slight tilt of her head to one side, "I'm not.. erm.. well.. I mean.. I'm kinda.. new to understanding the League and the Champions." Flicking her gaze off to the side with a bit of embarrassment, "Call it bad luck.." Shrugging, "Only came here because of rumors.. What exactly are you? Why are you how you are? Are you.. faithful to the void? Neutral? How do you feel about the League? What about the other Champions?"

Mai paused when she realized she was rambling a bit, scratching her cheek lightly to quiet herself down and straighten her thoughts, ". . .why me? Why am I always their target? Do I have some kind of aura that screams 'Attack me, I'm weak!'?" Her thoughts having gone to the fact she's been getting into a lot of trouble lately.
Malzahar remained still while Mai bombarded him with questions.

"This body was born a seer, a human gifted with the visions of the future. But, in those visions a voice pierced the veil between the void and runeterra. That voice is a consciousness from the void at in the city of icathia we become one. A seer imbued with the power of the void. Now we see the fate of all things. As for my allegiance, it lies with the void, they can bestow power beyond understanding to those who would accept it. The league aims to preserve a world doomed to its fate. There is nothing they can do to stop the void. As for the champions that serve under it, their strength is relative even the most powerful champion of this world is nothing compared to that of the void."

As the prophet spoke it was clear he was sure of his words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
"WRONG ANSWER!" Sean shouted after he lunged at Malzahar, changing into his true form, the fireball in his hand turning into a claw of flame as he swiped at the void prophet.
Tearing away the scarf that covered his mouth he screamed at the dragon, void energy poured out of his mouth aimed directly at his targets mind, such energy normally engulfs their consciousness forcing them to become suppressed until Malzahar had finished. (Malzahar's ult.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
In the corner of the rooming, still waiting, sits Vice Emargo, now tilting his head up as the dragon child transformed and darted towards Malzahar. "Well, this should be interesting." he said.
((I hadn't forgotten about you please hold. (Your call is important to us) ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Alice, being at the Institute to visit her girlfriend, stumbled passed the void seer's room. Something inside her started to feel...strange, telling her to go inside. She slowly walked in, noticing Malzahar. Something about him just seemed...welcoming to her.

She approached the champion slowly, wondering something about him.

"Um...hey there. I...are you from the void?" Alice asked, unaware of Malzahar's history.

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer


12345678 ... 12