The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

(( Still bumpin, I want that Hug ))

Razie

12-31-2012

Raz would enter the spider queen's home once again with a very monstrous spiderling following him

"So... one of your children slipped into my pocket the last time i was here and i think the magic i use had a... influence on it, it kinda grew insanely large. So i thought i would just bring it back home"

AskÉlise

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"...she started it." Lux said indignantly, pouting.
"And I'm finishing it.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice gives a little giggle like a giddy school boy. "Hugs?"
".....hugs..?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Raz would enter the spider queen's home once again with a very monstrous spiderling following him

"So... one of your children slipped into my pocket the last time i was here and i think the magic i use had a... influence on it, it kinda grew insanely large. So i thought i would just bring it back home"
Elise blinked "I see.." the spiderling skittered over and sat beside Elise "Well.. thank you.. I guess."

xcyper33

01-01-2013

X walks into the Spider Queen's place of rest. As he began to truffle towards her highness, he couldn't help but sense uneasiness. Though it was not surprising as he had severe case of arachnophobia, though he tried his best to hide it.

"H...H-hello your Highness. the summoner exclaims with a bow. E-excuse me for m-my behavior, I'm j-just feeling a little sick...X explains to Elise, trying his best to not alarm her of the hollow interior he so desperately isn't try to portray.

With a uneasy smile he introduced himself. "My name Summoner tag is Xcyper33, but you can just call me X for shor-" He slightly jumps at the sound of a spiderling creeping pass his ear through the webs

"Please, forgive me madam. To the point. X sighs. Yes, well, how does it feel to be part of the Secret Society of Elise Players, or, SSoEP for short? Many summoners dominate with you on the fields, but they do not want any more people to use you in the Rift, so they are quick to dismiss you in public, claiming how weak you are, and other summoners should avoid you at all cost. But they are only doing this so the League won't put further restrictions on you after realizing how effective you are in combat."

Dear Luxanna

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"And I'm finishing it.."
"Your spiders troll me!" Lux protested. "Look at that one!"

She pointed up at a spiderling that was on the ceiling above her.

"I know you're going to rappel onto me!" She said to it, then looked at Elise. "It's like they want me to be your spider princess!"

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

"Yes hugs!" "Like, putting your arms around eachother, a sign of affection, because I love all my champions! Even if they don't love me!"

AskÉlise

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
X walks into the Spider Queen's place of rest. As he began to truffle towards her highness, he couldn't help but sense uneasiness. Though it was not surprising as he had severe case of arachnophobia, though he tried his best to hide it.

"H...H-hello your Highness. the summoner exclaims with a bow. E-excuse me for m-my behavior, I'm j-just feeling a little sick...X explains to Elise, trying his best to not alarm her of the hollow interior he so desperately isn't try to portray.

With a uneasy smile he introduced himself. "My name Summoner tag is Xcyper33, but you can just call me X for shor-" He slightly jumps at the sound of a spiderling creeping pass his ear through the webs

"Please, forgive me madam. To the point. X sighs. Yes, well, how does it feel to be part of the Secret Society of Elise Players, or, SSoEP for short? Many summoners dominate with you on the fields, but they do not want any more people to use you in the Rift, so they are quick to dismiss you in public, claiming how weak you are, and other summoners should avoid you at all cost. But they are only doing this so the League won't put further restrictions on you after realizing how effective you are in combat."
Elise smirked wide as the man entered her domain, claws drumming on the edge of the seat as she listened to the man talk "How very.. clever, and devious" she replied "I can see why they enjoy summoning me" Elise stood up and walked over to him, circling him "What's the matter dear? You look a little pale.." The smirk grew wider. Elise wandered behind him, leaning into his ear "I can smell your fear from a mile away" she mused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Your spiders troll me!" Lux protested. "Look at that one!"

She pointed up at a spiderling that was on the ceiling above her.

"I know you're going to rappel onto me!" She said to it, then looked at Elise. "It's like they want me to be your spider princess!"
Elise only laughed, smirking at Lux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"Yes hugs!" "Like, putting your arms around eachother, a sign of affection, because I love all my champions! Even if they don't love me!"
"... No"

xcyper33

01-01-2013

Quote:
Elise smirked wide as the man entered her domain, claws drumming on the edge of the seat as she listened to the man talk "How very.. clever, and devious" she replied "I can see why they enjoy summoning me" Elise stood up and walked over to him, circling him "What's the matter dear? You look a little pale.." The smirk grew wider. Elise wandered behind him, leaning into his ear "I can smell your fear from a mile away" she mused
"N-nonsense!" the summoner said in a half empty voice and a planned looking smile. If Elise looked close, she would see a single bead of sweat dripping down his head. X's hands began to visibly shake, so to rectify the situation, he quickly tucked them into his thick summoner cloak. Desperately trying to guide the conversation back onto Elise, he interjects:

"Y-yes, there are other champions who *takes a deep gulp* have Secret Societies dedicated to them. Such as the Herald himself. Though with my research I've only found the both of you so far..."

The summoner tries his best to avoid eye contact. He has never been in the direct presence of a champion before, especially someone as intimidating as a Shadow Isle creature.

Vice Emargo

01-01-2013

Quote:

"... No"
"Awww Why not?" Vice opens up his arms for a hug. "If it wouldn't affect you to say you look pretty I would, but "pretty" means different things in different places!"

Dear Luxanna

01-01-2013

Quote:
"...you're teaching them to do this, aren't you?" Lux asked accusingly. "You evil, evil woman!"