is it me or syndra ulti slightly op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deirin

01-01-2013

target spell...cant dodge...
180+0,2*ap per orb
6 orb

thats nearly 1.2k dmg +1.2*ap?...the ****?...

Prosim

01-01-2013

now get the muramana. Since each orb counts as single target, it deal s 24 percent of your mana in damage.

ChaosSync

01-01-2013

It's you.

TeknoWizard

01-01-2013

It's a single target burst. Try getting hit with a full Annie combo on your whole team.

ReIIy

01-01-2013

Fact of the matter is you will rarely get 6 orbs on the field as Syndra, and honestly her ult in situations other than 1v1 is to turn the tables of a team fight with a whole team stun.

Not to mention Syndra has **** range compared to other AP casters, and is just as easily bursted down.

deirin

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relly200117 View Post
Fact of the matter is you will rarely get 6 orbs on the field as Syndra, and honestly her ult in situations other than 1v1 is to turn the tables of a team fight with a whole team stun.

Not to mention Syndra has **** range compared to other AP casters, and is just as easily bursted down.
6 orb...thats 1 set of ability man no?
it's like the time to press q.w.e then r...or w/e ....well never used syndra, but i assume it is...no? (any1 can confirm?)

+like she do have the average *greater* range...i dont agree with u saying she has lower range...ryze has low range...fizz has low range...etc...her...**** no...

what are her flaw anyway?... she can stun and deal dmg from afar, can instagib w/e get too close, can slow if teamfight goes south, has 1 skill rdy every 4 sec, most of her **** is aoe, has insane dps ratio...i dont see her flaw anymore...

her flaw kinda was that her ulti was hard to land...but now....its kinda fkin annoying...stupid visual effect dont follow, but it still hits you even if you blink...the only thing i could see would be to make an hourglass just for her ulti which is bull****...forced to make 1 item to counter a hero w/e if your ahead in cs/kill is fkin bull**** in the first place...

Shadowed Ruby

01-01-2013

You can create 1 orb every 3 seconds at max orb level, having orbs dissappear at 6 seconds, meaning you can have 2 active orbs + the orbs she throws by her Ult.

Her Ult range is shorter than average mid spell range, if I remember correctly.

Oh, and yeah, it's single target. Anyone with a spellshield can laugh at you. Annie aoe stun tibbers? Not so laughable, lots of hurties.

deirin

01-01-2013

annie has 2 aoe spell/4, 3 spell on 4 does dmg, very short range on 3/4 of her spell and it doesnt always stun(can can actually see when its dangerous to go near(charge on stun)...and when to init...)thats a flaw you can exploit...

just looked at syndra skillz...http://www.lolking.net/champions/syndra#abilities
if you look at her unleashed power video it does x3 dark sphere+3 orb around syndra= 6 orb ulti

doesnt even count Force of Will that may add another orb...considering it grab neutral minion or enemy minion...unsure it add one or not...

Edit: just googled...i dont think force of will add another, but it can refresh an orb...

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƒIow View Post
now get the muramana. Since each orb counts as single target, it deal s 24 percent of your mana in damage.
... What? Muramana is on autoattacks...

Edit: Oh ****. I just googled it. That's so ****ing good.

deadheld

01-01-2013

Have you guys ever played syndra?