Ask Gentleman Cho'gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

11-26-2012

take a bite of the cheese then a drink. "mmmmm i can num num those cheese and wine all day! are those home made?"

Therazan

12-17-2012

A man wearing a top hat and gentleman's attire enter into the room carrying a large rectangular package wrapped in brown paper. He stops to bow before the ladies and takes off his hat before them before meeting Cho'Gath.

"Excusez-moi, Monsieur Cho'Gath?" (Excuse me, M. Cho'Gath?)

"J'ai rencontré un individu suspect qui m'a dit de vous dire que votre tableau était prêt..." (I met a shady person who told me to tell your painting is ready...)

http://yumedust.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3axat0

(I found this and thought you might appreciate it. Yepp, it's Sona.)

"Cependant, je ne suis pas venu ici pour servir de messager. Je me demandais: Quelle est la cause de vos soudaines poussées de croissances, après... un bon repas? (However, I did not come here to do some errands. I was wondering: what is the cause of your sudden growth spurts when you have... a good meal?)

Ask A Gentleman

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therazan View Post
A man wearing a top hat and gentleman's attire enter into the room carrying a large rectangular package wrapped in brown paper. He stops to bow before the ladies and takes off his hat before them before meeting Cho'Gath.

"Excusez-moi, Monsieur Cho'Gath?" (Excuse me, M. Cho'Gath?)

"J'ai rencontré un individu suspect qui m'a dit de vous dire que votre tableau était prêt..." (I met a shady person who told me to tell your painting is ready...)

http://yumedust.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3axat0

(I found this and thought you might appreciate it. Yepp, it's Sona.)

"Cependant, je ne suis pas venu ici pour servir de messager. Je me demandais: Quelle est la cause de vos soudaines poussées de croissances, après... un bon repas? (However, I did not come here to do some errands. I was wondering: what is the cause of your sudden growth spurts when you have... a good meal?)
My my, I haven't heard that language in ages! Unfortunately, my mouth doesn't allow me to form the sounds, exquisite as they are. Ah, yes. I knew hiring that artist would be a wonderful idea.

As to my increase in mass when I've had a good meal, it has to do with the way my body stores the biomass it consumes. When I intake a large amount of biomass at once, my body accounts for it by directly adding that mass to my own. Unlike humans, however, that mass is spread equally throughout my body, causing an increase in size. I can actually grow much larger than the League permits, but it would be quite tiresome for the summoners if I were to destroy the upper forest with a footstep.

Therazan

12-24-2012

"Ce serait pourtant bien pratique. Mais bon, je suppose que c'est plus équitable ainsi."

(It would be convenient, however. Oh, well I guess it's more fair this way.)

"Si vous me permettez, j'aurais une autre question: Plusieurs champions sont apparus récemment avec un habit ou une apparence spéciale pour les Fêtes. Comment apparaîtriez-vous, si vous souligniez également cet évènement?"

(I you would I have another question: Several champions recently appeared with a special guise or outfit for the Snowdown. How would you appear, should you participate to this event?)

Ask A Gentleman

12-25-2012

"Although it would be convenient, the summoners do not allow me the normal increase in movement that comes with the increase in size. As such, I would indeed be massive at the cost of being unbearably slow.

As for Snowdown... you know, I hadn't put a lot of thought into an outfit for the holiday. Such activities I normally frown upon, although I do allow Kog'maw his merriment due to his young age. If I absolutely had to participate, which thankfully I don't, I would likely allow myself the amusement of donning the guise of this "Santa" fellow who supposedly delivers presents to all the denizens of Valoran in a single night. Such an act is nigh-impossible."

Ask the String

12-25-2012

Sona glides into Cho'Gath's elegant home with a pleasant tune. She approaches the gentleman void creature with a smile.

♪Greetings, Cho'Gath. I just dropped by to see how things were, and perhaps have an elegant conversation,♪ Her melodies played out, ♪You're not too busy right now are you?♪

Ask A Gentleman

01-01-2013

((Sorry I'm so late on this, been meaning to respond for a while. ;-; ))

Cho'gath turns to greet the Maven, having heard her melodies as she entered.

"I am never too busy that I cannot afford conversation with one as lovely as yourself, Lady Buvelle."

Ask the String

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
((Sorry I'm so late on this, been meaning to respond for a while. ;-; ))

Cho'gath turns to greet the Maven, having heard her melodies as she entered.

"I am never too busy that I cannot afford conversation with one as lovely as yourself, Lady Buvelle."
Sona blushed a bit as she floated over to the closest chair.

♪So Cho'Gath, tell me. What music to find the most...inspiring to you?♪

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

(( Oh my gosh this is the place I need to be ))
Gentleman Vice calmly strolls down the elegant pathway into Cho'Gaths beautiful mansion ( No way he has a normal-sized home ), his tophat on his head, his monocle in the Orbit of his eye, cane in hand, and an All-For-Looks Edition of the Smoking Pipers English Pipes. "I heard Gentleman Cho'Gath lives in this bountiful estate, I think it's about time I see him."

Ask A Gentleman

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings
Sona blushed a bit as she floated over to the closest chair.

♪So Cho'Gath, tell me. What music to find the most...inspiring to you?♪
Cho'gath seems to pause to ponder the question for a short time before giving his response.
"I have found that classical music is often the most inspiring. Typically the most inspiring ones tend to sound adventurous, daring, and bold."

As he says these last few words, his appendages move to add emphasis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo
(( Oh my gosh this is the place I need to be ))
Gentleman Vice calmly strolls down the elegant pathway into Cho'Gaths beautiful mansion ( No way he has a normal-sized home ), his tophat on his head, his monocle in the Orbit of his eye, cane in hand, and an All-For-Looks Edition of the Smoking Pipers English Pipes. "I heard Gentleman Cho'Gath lives in this bountiful estate, I think it's about time I see him."
((Is it now? And of course Gentleman Cho'gath owns a mansion! He's not a peasant! :P ))

A tall, thin man obviously employed as a butler at the mansion sees the dapper fellow striding down the path and opens the door.

"I assume you have come to speak to the master?" he asks in a clipped tone.