Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
((Vikky will stay))
((Not to barge in but I'm pleased with that decision. I do like how you portray Viktor. Even if you stopped responding to the other thread D)

Ask the Herald

12-28-2012

Quote:
Viktor:

Maybe because your plan of "The Glorious Evolution" includes Bandle City (and the entire world) or i'm wrong?

- Rumble
Rumble,

Say what you will about me, but I can't imagine you speaking so ill about how the Glorious Evolution is indiscriminate. You seem to hold me in the same regard as you do the countless foolish humans who allow their passions and avarice to control them, but I can assure you with all due certainty that I am nothing like them. I have no ill will towards your homeland. In fact, quite the opposite. I can see nothing but potential in your fellow Yordles. Also, to clear another misunderstanding, the Glorious Evolution is comprised of any who wish to supplant their weak flesh with superior hextech devices, regardless of whether it they are of my own making or not.

- Viktor

{{ yes, I'm staying. That means I have several places to respond in. }}

The Rumble

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Rumble,

Say what you will about me, but I can't imagine you speaking so ill about how the Glorious Evolution is indiscriminate. You seem to hold me in the same regard as you do the countless foolish humans who allow their passions and avarice to control them, but I can assure you with all due certainty that I am nothing like them. I have no ill will towards your homeland. In fact, quite the opposite. I can see nothing but potential in your fellow Yordles. Also, to clear another misunderstanding, the Glorious Evolution is comprised of any who wish to supplant their weak flesh with superior hextech devices, regardless of whether it they are of my own making or not.

- Viktor

{{ yes, I'm staying. That means I have several places to respond in. }}
Viktor:

I don't have anything against people who wish do that, in fact i have heard that you has helped people with your hextech devices. But the "potential" that you see on the yordles is the same "potential" that the humans of Piltover see, and you know what i think about that.

- Rumble.

Ask the Herald

12-30-2012

Quote:
Viktor:

I don't have anything against people who wish do that, in fact i have heard that you has helped people with your hextech devices. But the "potential" that you see on the yordles is the same "potential" that the humans of Piltover see, and you know what i think about that.

- Rumble.
Rumble,

You need to rid yourself of your xenophobia, Mechanized Menace. Your distrust may override your genius. There is nothing wrong with allowing others to make technological breakthroughs of their own accord, so long it contributes to the Glorious Evolution of Valoran.

- Viktor

The Rumble

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Rumble,

You need to rid yourself of your xenophobia, Mechanized Menace. Your distrust may override your genius. There is nothing wrong with allowing others to make technological breakthroughs of their own accord, so long it contributes to the Glorious Evolution of Valoran.

- Viktor
Viktor:

It is not a "phobia", phobia means fear and i dont have fear. I just think that the yordle's technology should be used and made by the yordles of Bandle City, we do not need help from the rest of Valoran.

- Rumble

P.S: Not to mention the fact that humans tend to do stupid things with the technology.

The M˛nkey King

12-31-2012

Wukong crept through the vents of the Institute of War, bucket in each hand. He did not know where his destination - Viktor's office - lay, but he could sense the Machine's Herald, faintly but definitely. A strange smell, one mechanical and human both, with a sense about it just the same. Familiar and alien. Determination would take him there. As for his buckets, one was full of water and sealed with a lid, while the other, unfortunately, was not. Filled with several large dead fish, Wukong himself could barely keep from gagging as he moved through the ventilation system. Sure, he had only been asked to get Viktor's arm rusty by Zyra, but... that was boring!

Ask the Herald

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
Wukong crept through the vents of Viktor's laboratory, bucket in each hand. One was full of water and sealed with a lid, while the other, unfortunately, was not. Filled with several large dead fish, Wukong himself could barely keep from gagging as he moved through the ventilation system. Sure, he had only been asked to get Viktor's arm rusty by Zyra, but... that was boring!
{{ OMG HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?!

THIS is my office at the Institute, while my OTHER thread is my Laboratory! }}

Dojel

12-31-2012

Machine Herald.
Ryze forwarded me to you about a specific topic.
How skilled are you in the deconstruction of generic magical equipment, staffs, wands, the like?

Ask the Herald

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Machine Herald.
Ryze forwarded me to you about a specific topic.
How skilled are you in the deconstruction of generic magical equipment, staffs, wands, the like?
Exceptionally, actually. As a child, I was able to take apart the most advanced devices in Zaun and proceed to put them back together with 49% increased efficiency.

But I digress.

Why do you ask?

Corrupted Sniper

01-01-2013

((Ahm... I have been told to consult your opinions in regards to taking over champions... The one I am interested in is Varus, seeing as he's been missing for three weeks and no one has yet claimed his position.))

Dear Viktor

What items do you prefer summoners to build you on the field?