Another Year in Valoran [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Yoshi aims the cosmic wand into the air, firing a barrage of spheres before they explode in a fireworks display. He does this repeatedly before seeing a League champion nearby. He walks over to the Maven of the Strings and asks.

Having fun, Sona? My name is Titus Flavius! But people call me Yoshi!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yoshi aims the cosmic wand into the air, firing a barrage of spheres before they explode in a fireworks display. He does this repeatedly before seeing a League champion nearby. He walks over to the Maven of the Strings and asks.

Having fun, Sona? My name is Titus Flavius! But people call me Yoshi!
Sona looked over at Titus with a smile.

♪I guess so,♪ She responded, ♪Kinda nice to be at a celebration I didn't have to plan months in advance for I guess...♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Yoshi brings out his cosmic wand and gives it to Sona. Aim the wand sky high! Then you'll shoot out the fireworks!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameil View Post
((Elven))

Kameil shook his head apologetically,

"Sorry, but I don't drink alcohol or would like to... Why are you drinking it anyways?"
"It was offered to me... I see humans drink it a lot. I was curious. Why do you not drink it?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Kameil sighed and scratched his head,

"From what I've been told, alcohol has some side effects if you drink too much. I'd rather not have them myself, even if it was temporary."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-31-2012

All of a sudden, Vice jumps high into the air, and takes out of his pouch, and huge sac of confetti, and inside, a microbomb used to set off the confetti to go everywhere.
Vice lit the fuse, still in midair, and tosses the bomb upward.

"LET IT RAIN CONFETTI!! AHAHAAHAHA!!"
At that moment, the bomb goes off, and a massive spread of confetti litters the air.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Mai would arrive in somewhat festive attire. Certainly wouldn't see her wearing this any other time of the year! Instead of the worn clothing she often sported, she'd be in a gorgeous kimono. Her long hair was pulled back into a gentle bun with bits of long hair falling freely from it to linger down the length of her back. Bits of ornaments would be laced through her hair to compliment her full attire.

In one hand, a bottle of sake would be held. Violet eyes flicked about searching for familiar faces.

((kimono pictures. Much easier to link lol.
Kimono 1
Kimono 2
Profile page ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yoshi brings out his cosmic wand and gives it to Sona. Aim the wand sky high! Then you'll shoot out the fireworks!
Sona grabbed a hold of Yoshi's wand and held it up to the sky. As predicted, a firework shot out, causing Sona to jump back a bit. She silently laughed along as another firework was released.

♪Heh...pretty neat trick you have there,♪ She remarked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona grabbed a hold of Yoshi's wand and held it up to the sky. As predicted, a firework shot out, causing Sona to jump back a bit. She silently laughed along as another firework was released.

♪Heh...pretty neat trick you have there,♪ She remarked.
Thanks! And look! He swings his cosmic wand to send out different spheres in different places of the celebration. Then he casts them up in the air and explodes in the air. The different particles spread out and then form galaxies all over the air. If anyone looks up in the night sky, they would wonder at the large sized galaxies in the sky.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Thanks! And look! He swings his cosmic wand to send out different spheres in different places of the celebration. Then he casts them up in the air and explodes in the air. The different particles spread out and then form galaxies all over the air. If anyone looks up in the night sky, they would wonder at the large sized galaxies in the sky.
♪Wow, cool,♪ Sona replied in a awed tune, ♪What better way to wring in the new year that to create a new galaxy right?♪

Sona looked up at the sky, admiring the simple beauty of the night sky without paying too much attention to what time it was.