Anyone else feel like they keep getting the same champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MONKYfapper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

I keep getting corki, to the point i dont want to play him anymore

Zielmann

12-30-2012

I promise you the random selection does tend to even out over time across the whole champion pool. And I have data from a couple hundred ARAMs to back this up (from the SR ARAM days). One part of a true random selection is that strings of a single outcome are going to happen.

Gruteng

12-31-2012

Once, i was duo aram and i picked nidalee 3 times in a row...funny.Then, i keep getting rengar.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

I swear back in s1/early s2 I kept getting Veigar, literally 50% of the time. Back when it was still SR.

Coloring

12-31-2012

amumu, lee sin, ashe, orianna, and kayle

i'm always getting one of those five

KaXaSA51

12-31-2012

always get sona, poppy and eve.

Zyrianm

12-31-2012

why........ WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY MUST THE GODS TORMENT ME WITH ONLY GETTING ALISTAR!!!!!!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY
I ALMOST ALWAYS GET ALISTAR AND I SUCK AS HIM!
WHY AM I FORSAKEN TO SUCK IN ARAMS AS ALISTAR WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!wow, thats a lot of !s, QUICK, FIND THE l

PrincessDerpy

12-31-2012

One day I got Anivia twice and had Anivia traded to me once.

Didn't mind since I like playing icebird anyway.

zztophat

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyrianm View Post
why........ WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY MUST THE GODS TORMENT ME WITH ONLY GETTING ALISTAR!!!!!!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY
I ALMOST ALWAYS GET ALISTAR AND I SUCK AS HIM!
WHY AM I FORSAKEN TO SUCK IN ARAMS AS ALISTAR WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!wow, thats a lot of !s, QUICK, FIND THE l
I love getting Triumphant Roar-istar.

It could be called boring but I love maxing it, going pure AP and CDR and sustaining my entire team.

Plz Nerf Irelia

01-02-2013

I get Poppy too much and Jarvan not enough.