Please add "Panic" button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VG Bustamoov

12-31-2012

When in the champ select and someone repeatedly says 'Mid or feed/AFK/Troll", there needs to be some way of escaping a guaranteed loss without having to suffer a penalty. By dodging the loss, we are given a 30/60 min ban while the troll gets to go into queue again. This needs to be addressed. If there is a button placed by the player and it is pressed by 3 or more team mates, that player should be penalized for the 'dodge' timer and the remaining team members should be placed back into the queue. If the ban timers escalate with each time the person is flagged, the it may hinder these trolls.

Axiom Prime

12-31-2012

I approve +1 have my like sir.

Mr Quadratic

12-31-2012

He shouldn't be forced to face a dodge penalty, but it should remove him from your game.

UgIierBetty

12-31-2012

That's actually a really good idea!

Hoping to see it implemented in the future.

Mamie Jeadows

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quadratic View Post
He shouldn't be forced to face a dodge penalty, but it should remove him from your game.
15 min dodge penalty seems fair.

VG Bustamoov

12-31-2012

If the player is not penalized, what deterrant does it affect? The player will just troll the next team, and the next, and so on. By placing a penalty on his queue, they *MIGHT* finally learn that trolls are not an acceptable team mate.

Meott

12-31-2012

Well the issue is that not only trolls but people who do unpopular things would get penalized. Just because a champ is unpopular doesn't mean it is always wrong or that people should suffer for picking it. So unless you have a way to ensure that only "I get my lane or feed/afk/troll" people suffer consequences from a "panic button," I don't see it being fair. Plus, in the long run this will stifle creativity in champ selection and possible meta changes.

Jayfeather

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meott View Post
Well the issue is that not only trolls but people who do unpopular things would get penalized. Just because a champ is unpopular doesn't mean it is always wrong or that people should suffer for picking it. So unless you have a way to ensure that only "I get my lane or feed/afk/troll" people suffer consequences from a "panic button," I don't see it being fair. Plus, in the long run this will stifle creativity in champ selection and possible meta changes.
Pro's make the meta changes, not ranked players that post their "great" ideas on the forums.

adc

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFeather21 View Post
Pro's make the meta changes, not ranked players that post their "great" ideas on the forums.
Pro is make the meta changes, eh?

Pros can try things all they want in high Elo play because people at their level dick around a lot. Lower level players can't, because nobody wants to dick around. So everybody at a lower level gets screwed out of trying new things.

blackboard212

12-31-2012

http://freeleaguecodes.com/ref?id=snpt99h5dc just load this link and u can unlock it