My elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sterring

12-31-2012

Is there any way to get your elo higher mine is at 941 And i keep trying but i always lose now i been trying to carry the game but its hard when you get trolls that just feed

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-31-2012

If you're significantly better, you'll climb. At 900 Elo, I'd imagine anybody above 1400 Elo would easily pull a 95%+ win rate. If you're not winning that often, you don't belong much higher.

So, practice. Play a lot (normal or ranked, doesn't really matter). Trolls and feeders happen, but you're going to win more often than not if you carry every game.

Sterring

12-31-2012

It's hard to carry when the whole enemy team is fed as ****.

Rillain

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
If you're significantly better, you'll climb. At 900 Elo, I'd imagine anybody above 1400 Elo would easily pull a 95%+ win rate. If you're not winning that often, you don't belong much higher.

So, practice. Play a lot (normal or ranked, doesn't really matter). Trolls and feeders happen, but you're going to win more often than not if you carry every game.
I'm at 1417 atm (getting lots of trolls atm, wen it's over I'll get to gold) and I started from 918. Your winrate down there won't be close to 95% lmao. It is so hard to carry. Not just because every1 sucks, it's the attitude that ppl hav in the game. I remember when I would lose games where I was like 7-0 Lee just because people would afk when I didn't gank for them and they died from overextending. My season 2 Lee Sin winrate was so bad compared to now lol.

Oh and emphasis on "IMAGINE". Really don't make up random bs statistics ridiculously high as 95% winrate at 900 elo if you're 1400. If you haven't been there, just offer advice to the guy and try not to make him feel down because you haven't experienced the pain of 900 elo. Although I will say that if I played 10 games in 900 and 10 games in 1400 (from what I'm experiencing in 1400 atm), I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The player mechanics are the same, the decision making and throws are equally poor. Only thing you really notice is that in 1400 people play the FOTM and Meta champs while in 900 you'll literally see every champion before you get to 1000.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rillain View Post
I'm at 1417 atm (getting lots of trolls atm, wen it's over I'll get to gold) and I started from 918. Your winrate down there won't be close to 95% lmao. It is so hard to carry. Not just because every1 sucks, it's the attitude that ppl hav in the game. I remember when I would lose games where I was like 7-0 Lee just because people would afk when I didn't gank for them and they died from overextending. My season 2 Lee Sin winrate was so bad compared to now lol.
I'm not sure where my rating is, though I'm fairly sure it's higher than 1400. At 1275-1475 Elo, I played Cassiopeia with a 75%~ win rate in S2. It dropped to 67% once I started hitting players who weren't full ****** all the time.

Either you're playing the wrong heroes at 900 Elo, or you're doing something wrong. You should easily be able to pick up plenty of kills and start crushing anything, if you truly are a good player in comparison to them (which could be said of any Elo bracket).

Sterring

12-31-2012

Well im always last pick too so i get whats left. lol

Rillain

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
I'm not sure where my rating is, though I'm fairly sure it's higher than 1400. At 1275-1475 Elo, I played Cassiopeia with a 75%~ win rate in S2. It dropped to 67% once I started hitting players who weren't full ****** all the time.

Either you're playing the wrong heroes at 900 Elo, or you're doing something wrong. You should easily be able to pick up plenty of kills and start crushing anything, if you truly are a good player in comparison to them (which could be said of any Elo bracket).
You assume wayyyy too much man. It's not good to judge things you have no clue on. You haven't been to 900 and you assume that you can steamroll with ease. You dk what your actual rating is and you think you're above 1400. Why don't you grind a ton of ranked games first and get some credibility.

HEavenwaLL

12-31-2012

Just be nice to your team. Today i was playing as singed. My cait and soraka were arguing so much and after they fed 5 kills to graves soraka came top cause she was mad and cait started to intent feed a little.
But because our tf, olaf and me singed carried hard we still won. But the big thing was we didn't get mad at soraka or cait for feeding. we reported them afterwards but we never got mad. On the other hand their team got mad at each other the whole game after i made them chase me and got some kills.
11-2-19 singed. And thats how u get out of elo hell, stay calm and keep encouraging noobs.

Rillain

12-31-2012

Actually I find that if someone is bad they can't get better in 1 game. The team bagging on 1 dude doesn't rly make him play worse as long as it isn't excessive to the point where the dude starts to intentionally troll. Personally I don't rage at my team. I'll admit, I just make them feel a little bad when they're goin 0-4 because at that point it's all up to the rest of you non feeders.

adc

Master Recruiter

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rillain View Post
Actually I find that if someone is bad they can't get better in 1 game. The team bagging on 1 dude doesn't rly make him play worse as long as it isn't excessive to the point where the dude starts to intentionally troll. Personally I don't rage at my team. I'll admit, I just make them feel a little bad when they're goin 0-4 because at that point it's all up to the rest of you non feeders.
Personally someone *****ing at me about my score doesn't make me play worse - you know why? Because I immediately put them on the ignore list and never hear anything they say ever again.

I imagine the majority of people don't, though, because they want to have the "best chance of winning", which apparently includes listening to dip****s rage about how badly you're doing top lane because you're having a bad game. But if you're going to rage at someone, be prepared for them to just stop caring about the game and thus play worse.