Ask the Thunder's Roar, v2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suripi Okami

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Volibear View Post
Bjorn sighed slightly.

"If you need counseling, this is not the place for it. Go find someone else. If you have a question for Volibear or myself, remain here. If you do not, please leave until you remember it."
Ok,I think I remember now....

Its a question for Volibear,but I have one for you too...

First I'll handle Volibear's question first.....What is your armor made of exactly,it seems like it conducts electricity extremely well and what is those gemstone like orbs in your gauntlets?

Now for your question,how is your job going so far.
It seems like it would cause a normal man to crack in a few days,but you show some level-headed behavior still......which is a good thing...

I wasnt going to ask you or Volibear to do it,I was wondering if you know anyone who does therapy.....

Ask Volibear

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
Ok,I think I remember now....

Its a question for Volibear,but I have one for you too...

First I'll handle Volibear's question first.....What is your armor made of exactly,it seems like it conducts electricity extremely well and what is those gemstone like orbs in your gauntlets?

Now for your question,how is your job going so far.
It seems like it would cause a normal man to crack in a few days,but you show some level-headed behavior still......which is a good thing...

I wasnt going to ask you or Volibear to do it,I was wondering if you know anyone who does therapy.....
Bjorn scrawled the question on a sheet of paper and left for the back room to retrieve an answer from the Ursine chieftain. When he returned a few minutes later, he passed the paper back to the ((I'm assuming)) summoner. Below the question was written a reply.

Quote:
Summoner,

My armor is made of the strongest-quality steel available to the Ursine. It is generations old and enchanted so that it does not rust, even on the tundra.

The orbs on the armor and on my gauntlets are a gem that is enchanted so that it retains the power of the Storm until I need to use it.

-Volibear, the Thunder's Roar
Once the message had been delivered, Bjorn returned to his seat and examined the individual in front of him.

"I'm not dead. I'm not insane. I'm not ripped to pieces. So I suppose the job's going alright for me. No one's been parted from their heads just yet, so I suppose I'm doing my job, as well. Unfortunately, I have no idea where you can go to get help with your problems."

Suripi Okami

12-31-2012

Quote:
Bjorn scrawled the question on a sheet of paper and left for the back room to retrieve an answer from the Ursine chieftain. When he returned a few minutes later, he passed the paper back to the ((I'm assuming)) summoner. Below the question was written a reply.

Once the message had been delivered, Bjorn returned to his seat and examined the individual in front of him.

"I'm not dead. I'm not insane. I'm not ripped to pieces. So I suppose the job's going alright for me. No one's been parted from their heads just yet, so I suppose I'm doing my job, as well. Unfortunately, I have no idea where you can go to get help with your problems."
(Yep I'm a summoner,but I'm making a champion to rp but i dont know how to add him in.)

Hmm.....Keep up the good work,I shall be leaving now.

Ask Volibear

12-31-2012

Quote:
(Yep I'm a summoner,but I'm making a champion to rp but i dont know how to add him in.)

Hmm.....Keep up the good work,I shall be leaving now.
((There's a marked tendency to dislike OC Champions. It's just one of those things that's generally frowned upon for some reason.))

Bjorn shrugged and returned to the various paperwork involved with his job, expecting that the summoner could find his own way out.

Suripi Okami

01-01-2013

Quote:
((There's a marked tendency to dislike OC Champions. It's just one of those things that's generally frowned upon for some reason.))

[/I]
(Great so now that I finally made a OC,I can't use him without everyone hating me......I wish I could use him as a summoner,but they are mostly yordles and humans from what I have seen.)

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
(Great so now that I finally made a OC,I can't use him without everyone hating me......I wish I could use him as a summoner,but they are mostly yordles and humans from what I have seen.)
((My main summoner is a 2000 year old alien from a planet called Nowhere. If you make a convincing enough back story, anything will work.... But anyways~))

Before Bjorn would see her, he would hear a little girl's quiet, yet cheerful humming as she skipped down the hall. The girl looked to be about five years old with long, golden brown hair and carrying a large Volibear plushie in her arms. She paused from her skipping as she looked up at the summoner with wide, curious eyes. He would also note that her left eye was an auburn red color, and her right was a brilliant green. She tilted her head to one side and pointed to the door as she spoke in an innocent sounding tone.

"Is Vollybear in there?"

Ask Volibear

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
((My main summoner is a 2000 year old alien from a planet called Nowhere. If you make a convincing enough back story, anything will work.... But anyways~))

Before Bjorn would see her, he would hear a little girl's quiet, yet cheerful humming as she skipped down the hall. The girl looked to be about five years old with long, golden brown hair and carrying a large Volibear plushie in her arms. She paused from her skipping as she looked up at the summoner with wide, curious eyes. He would also note that her left eye was an auburn red color, and her right was a brilliant green. She tilted her head to one side and pointed to the door as she spoke in an innocent sounding tone.

"Is Vollybear in there?"
Bjorn glanced down at the little girl as she looked up at him and pointed to the door. Following the direction of her pointing finger, he turned his head to the door and then looked around, almost as though searching for her parents, then turned back to her with a nod.

"He is. But...um...where are your parents, miss...?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Bjorn glanced down at the little girl as she looked up at him and pointed to the door. Following the direction of her pointing finger, he turned his head to the door and then looked around, almost as though searching for her parents, then turned back to her with a nod.

"He is. But...um...where are your parents, miss...?"
The little girl grinned and squeezed her very fluffy Volibear plush.

"Kamala~ I'm Kamala!"

She then glanced behind her, almost as if she were trying to make sure her parents WEREN'T behind her, then looked back to Bjorn.

"And... And Mommy is with Joshy back there."

Ask Volibear

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
The little girl grinned and squeezed her very fluffy Volibear plush.

"Kamala~ I'm Kamala!"

She then glanced behind her, almost as if she were trying to make sure her parents WEREN'T behind her, then looked back to Bjorn.

"And... And Mommy is with Joshy back there."
Bjorn smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, miss Kamala. I'm Bjorn."

He watched her glance behind her, his expression one of forced seriousness as he tried not to laugh.

"Does your mommy know you're down here? We wouldn't want her to worry, would we?"

Silverling

01-01-2013

Quote:
Bjorn smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, miss Kamala. I'm Bjorn."

He watched her glance behind her, his expression one of forced seriousness as he tried not to laugh.

"Does your mommy know you're down here? We wouldn't want her to worry, would we?"
Kamala glanced behind herself again, then back at Bojrn before 'answering' his question.

"Uuuhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm....."

She glanced around a bit more, simply waiting for her opportunity to bolt into the door and meet her favorite champion. As soon as he would look away for just a split second, she would disappear, the only evidence of where she went would be the quiet click of a door closing.