Which champion should i buy?

Jayce 27 38.57%
Sona 12 17.14%
Sejuani 9 12.86%
Anivia 9 12.86%
Kassadin 8 11.43%
Rammus 5 7.14%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

I'm having more trouble deciding a champion to buy...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gypsylord

Champion Designer

12-31-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Charleson View Post
I like fun champions
Vi is fun Totally not biased.

From that list you posted I'd go with Kassadin. He's VERY fun IMO. Blinking around at will late game is crazy cool and makes you feel super clever. He's great for getting kills if you get ahead.

Also, Season 3 has been great for Kass' laning. Flask + 7 pot means you just outsustain the opponent's harass and then start killing them @ 6. Of course, people are running a ton of AD's mid now...that could be a problem.

X5TeRraN

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Vi is fun

Totally not biased.

From that list you posted I'd go with Kassadin. He's VERY fun IMO. Blinking around at will late game is crazy cool and makes you fell super clever. He's great for getting kills if you get ahead.

Also, Season 3 has been great for Kass' laning. Flask + 7 pot means you just outsustain the opponent's harass and then start killing them @ 6. Of course people are running a ton of AD's mid now...that could be a problem.
This start is seriously overpowered ... especially for champions who are SUPPOSED to have a weak early laning phase levels 1-6 to make up for their better late game... they can absorb nearly all the harrass without even blue pilling until level 6.. that's just crazy

N1ghtmare Hunter

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Vi is fun

Totally not biased.

From that list you posted I'd go with Kassadin. He's VERY fun IMO. Blinking around at will late game is crazy cool and makes you fell super clever. He's great for getting kills if you get ahead.

Also, Season 3 has been great for Kass' laning. Flask + 7 pot means you just outsustain the opponent's harass and then start killing them @ 6. Of course people are running a ton of AD's mid now...that could be a problem.
AD Mid you say. Seriously i play Jarvan IV mid solo and its damn too strong. Have won 10 out of 11 games as mid with him. He can easily outplay a mid AP. Thats kinda against the meta. But meta is made and broken by the summoners

Mousechint

12-31-2012

Jayce if you want fun.
Or Anivia! Either one.

Keebos

12-31-2012

If kha'zeix is on sale ill get him, but I think I will get sona, jayce or kass.

Cryoshell17

12-31-2012

Kassadin is a pubstomper. I'd go with him.