Ask the void's prophet

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadothBloodreign View Post
"Good morning... or afternoon... or whatever time it is, Void Prophet."

There is a blonde summoner leaning against the doorway, a half-nervous, half-mischievous grin on his face. His hands are tucked into the pockets of his robe. He seems eager but slightly apprehensive at the same time.

"So, uh, I got a bunch of questions for you, if you don't mind. Do you sleep floating? Why do you always hide your face? Can you show me one of your voidlings? I never get to see those things outside of the Fields of Justice."

He pauses, looking slightly sheepish now. "Sorry if I'm bombarding you with questions. I'm just a little exciteable, I guess."
The prophet was sitting in mid air just above one of the many strange drawings on the floor when the summoner entered. He looked up at the man as the questions were asked before lifting himself up to answer the man.

"We do not sleep, if we did instead of experiencing a couple of dreams, we see a thousand snippets of the future. Each as vivid as life itself, they flood over our mind and despite the power the void has given us, this body has its limits. So much information entering our consciousness would destroy this body. Before you think of this as a weakness know that we only suffer this from a natural and uninterrupted sleep. Instead we meditate, this we can accomplish while floating and works by channelling our powers to clear our mind of all things, so that this body may be rested."

Malzahar adjusted his scarf's ensuring they were tight across his face.

"There is great power in words it allows many to cast their spells, but to me it calls the void with every syllable. My essence is filled with the void's energies without proper 'protection' such energy can destroy the minds of mortal beings. Even on the fields, our unhampered scream can stop even the bravest of soldier in his steps and damage the very soul of his being."

Turning to one of the strange markings on the ground Malzahar began to chant something, his words were alien unrecognisable to any language on Valorn. As he continued to chant the ground seemed to begin to collapse in on itself as something was sucking the area out of existence. As he continued to do so a small purple ball began to form, swelling in size it grew larger and larger until a claw could be seen scratching to find land the voidling clambered out of its portal.

Once free, the strange purple sphere quickly collapsed into nothing, returning the area back to normal. Furthermore, many strange artefacts within the prophets chamber began to glow a purple hue. At first the voidling looked at Malzahar, its three eyes blinking independently from one another, but then it turned to Jadoth and with a high pitch clinking scream charged at the man with frightening speed. Once nearer it leapt at him all four claws ready to embed themselves in the man's legs.

"The creature you call 'voidling' is a simple creature of the void small enough to slip through the cracks of this world it hunts down its enemies with little regard for its safety."

The voidling was no suspended in mid air its legs still trying to claw its way over to the summoner. Malzahar was holding it there with his telekinesis.

"Unfortunately there is something in Runeterra that greatly accelerates its metabolism causing it to grow wildly within seconds."

With that the voidling swelled to twice its size, legs stretched out trying to reach the summoner.

"Soon after that the lack of food causes it to lash out, feral in its attempt to saturate its lust for food."

Swinging wildly the large voidling began clawing once more but far more rapidly than before suddenly its legs dropped low it fell still.

"And then they die, a shame really we think, but they are a very numerous within the void."

With a far briefer cast Malzahar returned the now dead voidling to the void."

"We believe that was all of your questions."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

12-12-2012

((This event relates to something else and is not related to Jadoth specificly))

Quote:
Kiir'inak v'liss lanak'n.

Ia b'kroma hilithiss i'aak mk'rono

F'sshassn killak nurishan'sa

Q'ul Ijjiri Skree'a

Orurn'kas Valoran!
Malzahar was floating in meditation when he suddenly looked up, listening to something despite there being no audible noise. Once he finished he began to say something to himself, if anyone was listening then they would only hear...

"Qythd'scgj Dfhvbu Ytfger

Xgut Tyvcs'kopds Tyuighot

Hsc'guw kifsa lanak'n"

With that he rose from his position to take a seat behind his desk, pen at the ready.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

12-27-2012

((Lets try to be less... bad, and hopefully I will receive love?))

"And at the start of their campaign, the barren lands of voodoo will be the first to fall. Surging like a tsunami, they shall wash across the lifeless landscape. Their hunger will be great, and the little nourishment found in this land will do little to sway them. The very land will sink into the void as it is consumed not even worth mentioning if it were not for the colony of grey order. Their powerful magic's scorch the already poisoned land all to encase themselves in a dome of light. Believing themselves safe in their sanctuary they begin to plot and plan to fight us. But their ignorance only serves to prolong the suffering they endure. For as they wait, looking out at the swirling clouds of purple and black, watching shadows of fate dance beyond their understanding, the shield that was supposed to protect them will turn ill, it will decay flake and crack at the very presence of our energies. As it does corruption will spread throughout the colony of mages. Friends and family will scream and lash out at one another, their minds realising their fates, their bodies yearning for ascension they will sabotage the nexus that was 'protecting' them and all will join the clouds they watched in terror mere days before."

And with that the prophet signalled of his 'guests' all of which were hooded dark robed individuals their faces hidden by magic, not even eyes could be seen.

"So it will be, the youngest champion will be the first to ascend, heh I wonder DespirThoth will claim her dark soul."

((Bumping, now with 99.5% more doom-saying.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

12-31-2012

((Oh hey! Found it!))

Mai wanders quietly around the area until she'd come across Malzahar's little domain of his own? She'd linger at the entryway (if there is one) before finally stepping inside to curiously look around. Her eyebrows rise slightly, ever the intrigued little rogue as she made her way further into his place of living.

Mai is roughly 5'3-5'4 ft, fairly petite for a human woman. Violet eyes lingered upon each item to be seen, studying it closely before bringing them onto the next. Ebony locks framed her slightly pale cheeks, clearly of Ionian descent with the long hair braided back and falling practically to the floor. Her clothing was unremarkable, influenced by her home island of Ionia, with layers that offered stacks of color to compliment the fairly used, and well traveled wear of them. A single, notable sash hung lung off the left, back side of her belt and obi, holding the torn up kimono against her slender frame. Her shirt was more simple, black with red frog clasps that stacked three at the front, top holding the collar closed. Even her pants were nothing particularly fancy, worn and patched in places to produce the look of a wanderer. The boots she wears are well worn, but just as dismissive as the rest of her attire.

Mai found herself adjusting the bronze goggles set atop her head before dropping her arms and lingering in one particular spot to take in the area a bit more fully.

((Profile!))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
((Oh hey! Found it!))

Mai wanders quietly around the area until she'd come across Malzahar's little domain of his own? She'd linger at the entryway (if there is one) before finally stepping inside to curiously look around. Her eyebrows rise slightly, ever the intrigued little rogue as she made her way further into his place of living.

Mai is roughly 5'3-5'4 ft, fairly petite for a human woman. Violet eyes lingered upon each item to be seen, studying it closely before bringing them onto the next. Ebony locks framed her slightly pale cheeks, clearly of Ionian descent with the long hair braided back and falling practically to the floor. Her clothing was unremarkable, influenced by her home island of Ionia, with layers that offered stacks of color to compliment the fairly used, and well traveled wear of them. A single, notable sash hung lung off the left, back side of her belt and obi, holding the torn up kimono against her slender frame. Her shirt was more simple, black with red frog clasps that stacked three at the front, top holding the collar closed. Even her pants were nothing particularly fancy, worn and patched in places to produce the look of a wanderer. The boots she wears are well worn, but just as dismissive as the rest of her attire.

Mai found herself adjusting the bronze goggles set atop her head before dropping her arms and lingering in one particular spot to take in the area a bit more fully.

((Profile!))
((Imagine an office with loads of bookcases round its sides with a desk on the far end of the room. Also there appears to be strange markings on the floor. Shame they make absolutely no sense.))

Malzahar was facing away from Mai as she entered the room. Wearing his usual attire and was floating about a foot of the ground in front of a great many scrolls. In one hand he held the top of the scroll reading through the illegible text in the other hand he held a quill, the pot of ink hovering in mid air just to his side. Without even turning to her he spoke.

"Can we help you Ms..." He tapped the side of his page obviously trying to remember her name. "Mai. few are interested in the words we say, and we do believe we haven't met you before."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mlzahar View Post
((Imagine an office with loads of bookcases round its sides with a desk on the far end of the room. Also there appears to be strange markings on the floor. Shame they make absolutely no sense.))

Malzahar was facing away from Mai as she entered the room. Wearing his usual attire and was floating about a foot of the ground in front of a great many scrolls. In one hand he held the top of the scroll reading through the illegible text in the other hand he held a quill, the pot of ink hovering in mid air just to his side. Without even turning to her he spoke.

"Can we help you Ms..." He tapped the side of his page obviously trying to remember her name. "Mai. few are interested in the words we say, and we do believe we haven't met you before."
Mai stopped with a little bit of a startle when he said her name. It caused her eyebrows to lift ever so slightly, a confused expression reaching her features. "H-how did you know my name?" She'd heard rumors of something mysterious up this way. Someone who may be worth speaking to. But all they were, were rumors. Mai was unfortunately not as educated on the Champions as many others. Whatever would come upon her, or she upon it, was how she often learned about them.

The sky pirate itched a scratch on her cheek as she slowly closed the distance between them, her steps light complimenting her lithe frame.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeKitten View Post
Mai stopped with a little bit of a startle when he said her name. It caused her eyebrows to lift ever so slightly, a confused expression reaching her features. "H-how did you know my name?" She'd heard rumors of something mysterious up this way. Someone who may be worth speaking to. But all they were, were rumors. Mai was unfortunately not as educated on the Champions as many others. Whatever would come upon her, or she upon it, was how she often learned about them.

The sky pirate itched a scratch on her cheek as she slowly closed the distance between them, her steps light complimenting her lithe frame.
As she approached he wrote a few characters on the scroll before placing the quill into his ink pot. Still looking at the page he replied.

"We have foreseen some of your... activities, such as your arrival here, though I believe you wish to ask us something."

With that he placed the, scroll still open, on the top of one of his bookshelf, the ink and quill floating back to his desk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-31-2012

Gentleman Vice, calmy walked into Malzahar's Quarters, intent on asking him some questions of the VOID itself.
He waits patiently for he may be talking to others.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

12-31-2012

"..er.. More curiosity." She admits, watching the strange being of a man float about with his ink, quill and scroll. It was interesting at least! Her arms folded a bit as she considered him, before finally speaking, "Does your name have a meaning?" She questioned lightly. Wait.. Activities? Why does she suddenly have a bad feeling about this?

"Uh... what activities?" Looking off to the side slightly, trying to hide the embarrassed blush reaching her cheeks. It's creepy having strangers looking into your life!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mälzahar

Member

12-31-2012

Finally turning to face Mai the prophets blue eyes could be seen glowing against his dark skin. His mouth hidden behind his scarf as always. He would have rolled his eyes if he had pupils, seeing her turn away in embarrassment.

"We are a seer, and a prophet to the void itself we have foreseen so much, do not worry we know much about all people, though we often care not for most of their activities. We were referencing your antics with the void Reaver. As for our name it was the name given to us by the seer's mother, we believe it has some reference to an old story in which a wise man sold his soul to the devil. I assure you such stories our false."

Due to Mai's smaller size the prophet had lowered himself to the point where he was barely of the ground though he still stood taller than her.


1234567 ... 12