Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mr underhilI

12-30-2012

hi ezreal, huge fan, love the fact you put time to answer questions.

as for my question, i have said this before on forums but got no red response,

i have an idea for the store, why not add a additional tab to it where every player can put items they like inside that tab? so i dont have to search sight ward or oracel.

this is also very useful for champions with different paths for builds, the recommended section only shows recommended items for a specific build, lets say i want to go ap jax or AS jax or full on tanky jax . you cant put all the items in the recommended section.

tl:dr

add an other customizable section to store tab where each player can add the items they want to it, for easy and fast access.

Archer Shirou X

12-30-2012

hi ezreal, could u tell us some of the champions that will be either re imaged or rework? i say cause the champion that most needs rework is poppy due to her stats/mana pool/other stuff

TankyTrap

12-30-2012

Delete Ezreal? He's so annoying.

ProSeraph

12-30-2012

HI ezreal,

thanks for reading all of these posts, this is one of my favorite games and ezreal is definitely one of my favorite champs. Thanks for answering my earlier questions I have another one for you.

My friends and I noticed that most of the human characters in LoL their ethnicity is either white or asian. With the exception of leesin, nidalee, Karma, and Udyr. And the others who have different colors to their skins have it somewhere in their backstory like ryze or varus.
I am not trying to say LoL is racist or anything like that but it would just be nice to see other champions of different ethnicities, can we expect any such champions in the fore-see-able year?

Thanks!
-Robert

WildKirkle

12-30-2012

Hey Ezreal, I love you.

Also, Are there any ideas for some Comedic skins based off of community-given nicknames? I have a few ideas that I'd love to see implemented!

-Dunkmaster Darius (Crazy Basketball stuff with a dunk ult)
-Moocow Alistar (White with black spots, like a moocow)
-Captain Hookplank (Captain Hook style gangplank)
-Muddy Malphite (Skin is slowly sliding down, as mud would. Ult could make a big splash of mud.)

Thanks so much for reading Ez!
One more question: How often do you use the phrase "Dat Ashe" to score the biddies?

EDIT: -Rambo Rumble (Rumble on foot, with a backpack type thing holding his ult, and two large over-the-shoulder launchers for the Harpoons and Flamethrower. I don't know about the shield)

Chikapu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellioning View Post
Does this mean we are never getting a support that has decent ap ratios and therefore can go mid or support? I mean, besides the ones that started as a midlaner first...

I'm sorry if I sound bitter, but ap janna/ap lulu/ap sona have all been nerfed in one way or another to the extent where they HAVE to go support in order to be viable but zyra/lux/morgana can do both fine. Is there some difference between the two that I'm not seeing?
The difference is simple; Janna, Lulu, Sona, and Soraka all have a support-like kit which is based around protection (sheilds, heals) and utility (though it takes a lesser role than protection on those champions), while Zyra, Lux, and Morgana have kits centered around damage (making them strong "kill" support picks due to their high base damages) and utility (which is arguably equally or MORE present in their kit than damage, allowing them to fulfill the support role).

A champion that can fulfill the role of AP Carry needs the ratios and base damages necessary to do damage. For a champion to be a "healer" or a support that also focuses around protection (Janna, Lulu, Soraka, Sona), they would need to possess abilities that heal or sheild. If a champion were to have damage spells and protection spells, they would be way too strong and would have to be nerfed as seen with Lulu and Soraka, because they have the ability to go mid, get farm, and do damage, while also being WAY too good of a support lategame. Subsequently, a champion without damage abilities shouldn't be suited for the role of AP Carry, because they simply cannot carry without the ability to do damage.

As for my question, can we see more champions that can diverge between AP and AD? Personally, I LOVE the ability to go either AP or AD Rengar, Nidallee, Yi, or Teemo, but it seems like there are only these four champions that can do this effectively, aside from the "less viable" ones like Fizz, Elise, or Xin.
Also, as a support main, I'd love to see another support that amplifies the carry's damage, like Nunu (but in a more "fun" way that's not just spamming W on your carry).
Also, AD support? Maybe?

SFCoco

12-30-2012

Hey Ezreal

1.What do you think of a Mana-regen based champion? A champion who's largely affected by mana regained (for example for each X mana recovered, all your base cooldown would be reduce by 1 sec)
2.I know there is a legendary skin for Tryndamere, but do you think a possessed champion is a missing archetype?
3. Speaking of archetype, do you think a character similar(not exactly) to Fox from Bloody Roar would have his place in the league? He is basicly a psychotic killer who dresses like a woman.
4. I heard you didnt like Urgot, but honestly I think he just needs better skin. He could definetly look a bit less fat but other than that, he's really awesome. I love how people underestimate him because he is the ugly fatboy in the corner. He really could use better skin(the battlecast one is perfect though).
5. Now, the most important question, will there be more information, lore or champion that are about or are around the Black Rose? I'd love to see an apprentice from LeBlanc or maybe an old apprentice of Swain that has taken his spot, explaining why he isnt part of it anymore.

takeshi85

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Hey, Ezreal!

1. Was wondering if champs like Tryndamere were going to be relooked at in S3? Other champs like Urgot and Poppy also fall into this category (although you've already talked about Urgot).

2. Will we ever see AP Alistar mid again?

3. Ezreal (my main adc) was originally meant to be a hybrid carry (or build either adc or apc), but now he's leaning towards adc. I like the idea of AP Ezreal, but it doesn't seem rewarding to play (which is why many including me play him as adc). Will we ever see any tweaks to make AP Ez more viable? Obviously this takes into account possible nerfs to AD Ez as it might make him too crazy to handle

4. It partially goes hand-in-hand with 3, but will we ever see true Hybrid Champs (like Kayle was) this year?

5. When will Captain Falcon be added?

Isimplyshift

12-30-2012

I personally, would like to see any sort of update to Maokai. I love his E, W, and Q abilities but not so much his R ability. Also the fact that I've had my W broken several times when I'm supposed to be, according to the tips section, untargetable when I'm using it. I love his skin's so far, well besides the weird totem one, and he is by far and away my favorite champion. Yet I would love to see some sort of rework on his ult, for being a dmg mitigation ability it never seems like it does that much dmg mitigation.

JigglyThePuff

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
I've played Dark Cloud 1 & 2, so I do remember the catgirl with a slingshot. And yea, I could see a slingshot as a weapon, but it is pretty far down the list of potential powerful weapons in my mind.
Usopp from One piece could give some good ideas for a slingshot user. Not the most powerful character in the cast, but he holds his own with a combination of various ammo types, deadly aim and overall trickiness.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Usopp...ies_and_Powers
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Usopp%27s_Arsenal/Kabuto
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Usopp...al/Kuro_Kabuto