hi, im thorrbo! I'm S2 plat and I stream to help my dad afford his post-cancer meds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lizto

12-30-2012

As long as its working out for you, I dont really care how well youre dealing with your financial issues... none of my business, none of others business really.... however I would like to say that Im pretty sure there are better ways to make money, even for an epileptic...

If being epileptic was such a big handicap to the extent that you cant work, shouldnt you be able to get some kind of help from the government just like your dad does?

People can take their stream very seriously, and consider that their jobs, but you are NOT actually working, you are merely playing. There are many things that you could do other than playing 15 hours a day to aim for a better future. Im sure if you really tried you would be able to come up with something less pitiful, cause right now I feel like youre fine with just getting pity money.

All of this may sound a bit harsh, but I think its appropiate as constructive criticism for your particular case.

SplitterX

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizto View Post
As long as its working out for you, I dont really care how well youre dealing with your financial issues... none of my business, none of others business really.... however I would like to say that Im pretty sure there are better ways to make money, even for an epileptic...

If being epileptic was such a big handicap to the extent that you cant work, shouldnt you be able to get some kind of help from the government just like your dad does?

People can take their stream very seriously, and consider that their jobs, but you are NOT actually working, you are merely playing. There are many things that you could do other than playing 15 hours a day to aim for a better future. Im sure if you really tried you would be able to come up with something less pitiful, cause right now I feel like youre fine with just getting pity money.

All of this may sound a bit harsh, but I think its appropiate as constructive criticism for your particular case.
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia...dead-horse.gif

Thorrbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

www.imthorrbo.com
Im live! I'm freshly showered and I had no idea it was New Year's Eve. let's play some video games, yeah? $10/shot, get dafuq in here.

iiTzHaZe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-31-2012

I'll toothpick your animal

Thorrbo

12-31-2012

diablo ruins everything

Thorrbo

12-31-2012

smite was fun

snatchbox

12-31-2012

MysTic7861

12-31-2012

LoL is mmo

Trouble

12-31-2012

come hangout with us and enjoy a fun stream!

Trouble

12-31-2012

thor cannot into wriggles.