TF double gold card trick (HELP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sacred Stride

12-29-2012

Before TF got patched, you could pull a double gold card with this trick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4TXVZQZrnc

S-tier twisted fate players took advantage of this. which is why they are pro players, such as Misaya.

With the last visual TF patch, the cards do not beat anymore. I've practiced this in custom and my results would be unconclusive. Such as I tried the cardbeat method but sometimes would get red and sometimes yellow so it's not reliable.

Has anyone discovered a new way (such as counting in their head-which i tried) to pull out gold cards with perfection?

Thank-you in advance and tips are welcome.

Sacred Stride

12-30-2012

bump

CloudRoga

12-30-2012

Bump, this would be a very handful trick for TF players.

Melting Rain

12-30-2012

Yeah, i saw a tutorial somewhere about this, how it works now is that when your LOCK your card, the beats STOP, as soon as the ability is off CD the beats start again!, soooo if you go gold, and then double tap as soon as it's off CD you get gold again! much easier IMO!

Sacred Stride

12-30-2012

I tried that in practice, it didn't work for me. Maybe im not locking fast enough?

Statixxxx

12-30-2012

Yeah I dont think it beats any more.

Im not an amazing player, but i think Riot should patch this. It should be the same rotation every time, and if u miss then it's your fault. Or change rotation but least let you know what the 1st card is.

Also TF can't 1v1 anyone at full health worth **** till late game. That should be changed too imo. If anyone has a build that wrecks early game (i highly doubt) let me know, cause i haven't found one..

Sacred Stride

12-30-2012

uh...im not a pro tf player but you play him wrong if you think he should 1v1. His only purpose is to push his wave to turret and ganks other lanes. One of the advantages of being tf is that you shouldn't ever get successfully gank since he has 1450 range on his Q.

Statixxxx

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacred Stride View Post
uh...im not a pro tf player but you play him wrong if you think he should 1v1. His only purpose is to push his wave to turret and ganks other lanes. One of the advantages of being tf is that you shouldn't ever get successfully gank since he has 1450 range on his Q.
I dont play him to 1v1, but i think that he should be able to .

Sacred Stride

12-31-2012

bump still cant 100% do it

Darkotas

12-31-2012

Lock in your cards as early as possible. The count will stop, and the next time you activate the ability it will pick up EXACTLY where you stopped it. Pick the card the moment it appears, and you can get up to two more instant cards depending on your ping. Don't try it if you're lagging, it is much more difficult (I'm usually at 87ms or so)