Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

anemone

12-30-2012

Hey Ezreal, you probably get this one a lot and I'm sure you've gotten it in this thread. What happened to the karma rework? She has so much potential but she can't be played anywhere without people whining and saying 'report karma pls troll'. When will Ionia prevail?

AntiSkillshot

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by paujidenshi View Post
hey Ezreal,
How about a support champ that will teleport to your allies and provide them with a shield or something so it'll be useful to block some skillshots and ace in the hole
I believe that's called "Shen"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedrock View Post
Hey Ez! Curiosity has been killing me, I've got 3 questions.
1) Are we going to see any new updates or skins too Anivia?
2) A vast majority of us have read about the S@20 update mentioning the PBE Files, within was; Teek, Xara, Darksovereign,Seth, and Hexmage... We've got our answers for Teek, Xara, and of course Syndra, but I really really wanna know, where is Seth and Hexmage, could we possibly see them in early 2013?
3) And last but not least, Blitzcrank.... I want to know if this fact was intentional. Blitzcrank grabs people with his right arm, but the icon clearly shows his left... Is there a mystery behind this? :P
Forgive me for saying but, Morello comfirmed Hexmage is actually Viktor.

Now. I've been wondering something Ezreal, is there a Master Yi Remodel somewhere down the pipeline?

Tortferngatr

12-30-2012

Is there any way we could convince you to start Tempus [or at least a Time Assassin archetype] again, somewhat akin to Blind Monk and Spider Queen?

As for my lore ideas? First of all, I would be interested in seeing some sort of lore-related comic, somewhat akin to the old Champion Sneak Peeks, to take the place of the JoJ as "general exposition/world-wide plot." It would be especially fun to continue the Institute corruption plot that the JoJ started.

Alternatively...I wonder if we could draw inspiration from this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEAPxgMCEA8

Wellspring

12-30-2012

So, you asked for lore ideas, so I thought I'd give my two cents.

Due to the way lore currently works, it's sort of frozen in time. Riot releases new champions, maps, etc, and with it comes cool new lore, which is awesome. But it also means that anything that isn't being worked on is left in the dust. For example, when is the last time we heard from Ryze or Urgot? Different individuals identify or are interesting in different champions, but the lore on them can be limited. If they're not involved in anything new, they can't be further explored and people are left wanting.

So, my suggestion is something along the lines of "Lore Unlocks." In fighting games, when you beat the arcade/story mode with a certain character, you not only unlock their ending, but often some extra bio information about them and artwork.
Maybe, after playing a certain number of games with a champion, or accomplishing certain achievements, you can get a bit of personal information, or champion-specific content. For example, diary entries or custom splash art for the client background, (I imagine Morgana at her bakery, or Pre-Void Kassadin with his young daughter.). You could also integrate that in with bigger rewards, like champion icons or champion ward-skins, if you were indeed going to link it with achievements.

(TL;DR: People have pet champions who they love. Reward that love by giving them extra lore unlocks for those champions. It would expand the depth of the world and get people interested in your story.)

Chyea Dawg

12-30-2012

Quote:
Well, yes. We have considered making a Yordle in a drill tank. Imagine an ultimate where the drill tank goes underground and pops up in a targeted area, dealing damage and creating a one way tunnel that your allies can go through... CRAZY INITIATOR!
I remember a couple of friends and I came up with a very similar idea. She was a Yordle (We need more female Yordles) who wielded a giant drill gun. She would have a very techy kind of look, similar to Rumble's, and would actually be fighting with Rumble for the same cause (Or at least wanting to, if Rumble wouldn't accept her attempts to join him).

Also for questions:
1. Will any of Anivia's other elemental counterparts join the League? In her lore it says she asked the Institute to research ways to summon them.
2.Also if this were the case, would they also be a phoenix? Or would they be some other sort of elemental creature?

MWT Applejack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Any news on replays?

Fruity Erikchen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Fairness

12-30-2012

Hey Ezreal!

I really, REALLY love lore. I think it adds a lot of depth to this game and it turns it into more than just a game. It also has a lot of potential and one day (who knows) it could be adapted into an award winning movie or something . I actually support the removal of the JoJ, as cool as it was, I didn't really feel like it was going anywhere.
I know this isn't an original Idea but It would be super awesome and cool if LoL had like weekly/fortnightly shorts on youtube following a particular lore story or something or maybe even why they joined. This would add some sort of depth to the characters and maybe every month there could be an extra long short with an ongoing/continuing plot with things such as the Leona/Diana conflict/Three Freljord Princesses/Caitlyn and Vi.

Idk it would just be really cool .

Anakinfrywalker

12-30-2012

I personally enjoyed the interaction between Rengar and Kha'Zix with their "The Hunt is on!" event. I felt it added another layer to the game and gave a goal that helped if it was achieved but didn't break the game. Are we going to see more things like this in the future?

Also, how do you stand on health as a resource? Are we going to see more champs who use it? Maybe with something new like a toggle? (Like a steroid that lasts as long as you keep it on, but drains health over time)

Ponin

12-30-2012

Announcer packs. Morgan Freeman. gg.