Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paradoxors

12-30-2012

Personally I'm thinking about a new Champ from the place where Nasus and Renek are from, Maybe a Hawkish character based off the Egyptian god Horus? and it would be cool if he wielded two scythes. And had a similiar ult to Nasus and Renekton. Good idea no? (you could also integrate other peoples "sand champion" ideas into him) Also, for lore, it would be cool if rivals gained a buff when fighting each-other.

Paradoxors

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkcchop View Post
Ezreal, will we ever get a voodoo, shaman, or witch doctor inspired champion?
Witch Doctor from Diablo 2 and DOTA 2 are some of my favorite classes/heroes I've ever played.
Of course if they did that everyone would QQ about riot copying DOTA

IS1641be002f03aa0cba6b0

12-30-2012

will kennen ever get a buff or some changes?

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Hey Ezreal, if you have time to take a look in the following 2 constructive topics I would really appreaciate it.
This one is regarding the issues with HP5 in S3.
This one is a list of things that could possible be reviewed. (this one also have a link that leads to a topic with quality of life suggestions for Heimer)
I won't copy the text here because the topics have numbers and charts and it would be a mess.

By the way, with you all a great new year! Happyness and healthyness for you all!!!

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendarth View Post
Personally I'm thinking about a new Champ from the place where Nasus and Renek are from, Maybe a Hawkish character based off the Egyptian god Horus? and it would be cool if he wielded two scythes. And had a similiar ult to Nasus and Renekton. Good idea no? (you could also integrate other peoples "sand champion" ideas into him) Also, for lore, it would be cool if rivals gained a buff when fighting each-other.
A fan made a champion concept about Horus a long time ago already, everyone already knows that if another egyptian champion related to Nasus and Renekton or their world would have to be Horus or Ra.

oddish33

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
Well, we work on champions as far as 8 months ahead of time. So yes, there is at least one more support in the works. And HE...is one of the coolest characters I have seen in League of Legends.
1.)OMG just got super excited and sounds awesome which sounds like a change from the generic heal/shield(granted,Lulu is tons of fun) with room for awesome things. I'm excited.
2.)How did Sejauni pass in her state through balance testing? Did you guys really think she was balanced?
3.)Hmmmm you support Lissandra the ice dervish and you hint about an ice mage in 2013. Will Lissandra be that ice mage?
4.) Nami. Do you think that she is balanced or do you think that she could use a little more love.
Thanks for reading and keeping this thread up

captain nichol

12-30-2012

Hey there!

Just some general toughts on the current META.

I found that alot of champions are just not viable, or have no real useful role in a team, especially in solo queue. I'm tired of seeing cho'gath evelyn lee sin ezreal taric teams all the way, why isnt there any xerath, any tryndamere, any sejuani, poppy, urgot, nasus, etc. I don't know how but you could try with the season 3 changes to bring some love and light to these champions

Xerath <3

Dumdadumdoo

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
As for Kog'maw's daddy...there is only one way that I could see him in our game...and that is in epic ridiculously large boss form. So here's hoping that we eventually do a void inspired map that will allow enough space for Kog'maw's dad to fit in.
Who needs a map?

Kinperor

12-30-2012

Hey Ezreal,

Couple of questions here:

1) When are we going to see more battlecast skins? I'm a huge fan of those and the champions announced by the sneak peak of BattleGath. I learned Skarner in anticipation of his battlecast skin (I already play Anivia and Kog)

2) Is Battlecast Xerath gonna have a remake? It pales so much in comparaisons to the other battlecast.

3) Void monsters? I'm a huge fan of those too.

Thanks for your time.

Padookey

12-30-2012

When are you going to fix J4's W