Will I Get Banned For This?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NubsUninstallNow

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Into Tower View Post
Why cause he claims to get 1600 elo that you cant? Ppl like you that play against bots and have it easy dont understand the satisfaction that those perfect games that both sides cooperate respectivly with their teams and its a good hour long match neck to neck or so. And with the drop in the community daily due to trolls/baddies grinding losses/afks/dc's those matches are rarer and rarer.
Thanks to the back up. Yeah that's true. People get so butthurt in rank especially when they don't get their roles. People doesn't understand that the ranking system is there for a reason. You get your pick when you get it and if you don't, you need to be able to adapt. I just need to avoid getting banned and that's why I'm trying to find ways in game to prevent it even if I rage. LoL isn't just a game to me. I make money getting paid to play it so I want to have it be a good high elo account.

LittleDi

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubsUninstallNow View Post
find ways in game to prevent it even if I rage
protip: Don't rage. Rage = Jerk, and Jerk = banned.

Pizzozz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Will I get banned if I just muted every single person in the game? I just don't talk to anyone or anything. Just play my game and move on.

I rage easily. I have gotten permanent banned on 6 accounts now. All level 30s and over 1600 elo with over 30 champs each and over $100 spent for each account. Will I get banned if I just mute everyone?
I also make money getting paid to play LoL so that's why I need to avoid getting banned because while I don't have a level 30, I don't get paid.
You got PERMA banned 6 times. Each time you got banned, you spent 100 on that account? I don't usually say this .. but god dam your a dumb ---.

Well consider it like this. You have everyone muted. Someone is doing bad. Can you resist not ragging at them?

Pizzozz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Into Tower View Post
Why cause he claims to get 1600 elo that you cant? Ppl like you that play against bots and have it easy dont understand the satisfaction that those perfect games that both sides cooperate respectivly with their teams and its a good hour long match neck to neck or so. And with the drop in the community daily due to trolls/baddies grinding losses/afks/dc's those matches are rarer and rarer.
Honestly..... if he can post from all 6 of his accounts so we can look up him and see if he actually made it to 1600+ on all of those.. he's trolling.

But how bad do you have to be to realize.. okay I'm ragging isn't going to be allowed in this game. The 1st perma ban? The 2nd?

Your suppose to learn from your mistakes. My first ban was because I feeded the enemy team, I learned NEVER to intentionally feed again. My 2nd ban was from calling my support a TROLL.. yes just for calling someone a troll. Learned my lesson. My 3rd ban was instead of belittleing my team mates for their mistakes, I would congratulate the enemy for their kill.... got banned and learned my lesson. So yea after my 2 week ban, I learned my lesson on how to handle myself in LoL. Do I rage and qq in other games when we're loosing? Hell yea I do. But I know how to conduct myself in LoL if I want to continue playing.

PS: Yea I do dislike people that play bot games all day, trade spam honor (does't have a SINGLE f-ing Honorable Opponent because bots can't give you that) and come on the forums to preach on how to behave.. yea it sucks... But as it stands, most of those people control the tribunal. Don't like it? Join the tribunal and judge accordingly.

NubsUninstallNow

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzozz View Post
You got PERMA banned 6 times. Each time you got banned, you spent 100 on that account? I don't usually say this .. but god dam your a dumb ---.

Well consider it like this. You have everyone muted. Someone is doing bad. Can you resist not ragging at them?
Tried too but nope. I would rage out loud and get screamed at by my dorm friends lol.

NubsUninstallNow

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzozz View Post
Honestly..... if he can post from all 6 of his accounts so we can look up him and see if he actually made it to 1600+ on all of those.. he's trolling.

But how bad do you have to be to realize.. okay I'm ragging isn't going to be allowed in this game. The 1st perma ban? The 2nd?

Your suppose to learn from your mistakes. My first ban was because I feeded the enemy team, I learned NEVER to intentionally feed again. My 2nd ban was from calling my support a TROLL.. yes just for calling someone a troll. Learned my lesson. My 3rd ban was instead of belittleing my team mates for their mistakes, I would congratulate the enemy for their kill.... got banned and learned my lesson. So yea after my 2 week ban, I learned my lesson on how to handle myself in LoL. Do I rage and qq in other games when we're loosing? Hell yea I do. But I know how to conduct myself in LoL if I want to continue playing.

PS: Yea I do dislike people that play bot games all day, trade spam honor (does't have a SINGLE f-ing Honorable Opponent because bots can't give you that) and come on the forums to preach on how to behave.. yea it sucks... But as it stands, most of those people control the tribunal. Don't like it? Join the tribunal and judge accordingly.
You have a smart way to take it but I don't take it like that though. I make money playing LoL at a mid to high level. I can't make money if I don't get above 1600 so obviously I would rage. I'm just asking my question but people aren't answering it.

Bendrake

12-31-2012

I didn't read everything, but I don't agree with some posts. If you mute everyone, you might have some people reporting you for refusing to communicate. LoL Is a game that you have to play with your team, without getting anger nor anything. If you can't, then play a game where you can play alone. That's all.

DokBalls

12-31-2012

I suggest changing your attitude, i mean, not learning in the 3rd time being banned means you have a seriously problem. It is clearly the easiest thing to do and make you a better person.

TenienDaithen

12-31-2012

Quote:
Will I get banned if I just muted every single person in the game? I just don't talk to anyone or anything. Just play my game and move on.

I rage easily. I have gotten permanent banned on 6 accounts now. All level 30s and over 1600 elo with over 30 champs each and over $100 spent for each account. Will I get banned if I just mute everyone?
I also make money getting paid to play LoL so that's why I need to avoid getting banned because while I don't have a level 30, I don't get paid.
Have you had other jobs before? Did you rage at people at those other jobs?

Now if your only job has been the military I might understand. I raged on occasion while serving, but there is no job security or stress that is quite the same as serving.

IS13d8eaece831c8

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
My longest match was an hour 30. God what a fight that was...
An hour 30 vs bots? lol.