Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ringo Mandingo

12-30-2012

omg yordle in a drill tank roit pls

Febdash

12-30-2012

Hello everyone. I decided I wanted to come up with a champion idea trying to keep in mind the idea of moving around with ease across the map and utilizing the terrain as a weapon to take down foes. The new name for this champ is this posts title. The abilities i have come up with so far i will now explain.

Passive- When walking into brush her health regeneration is increased for 3 seconds by 4%.

Q- Emelrenzia tosses her picks dealing damage to opponents struck. Hitting terrain with this ability will cause the picks to ricochet off the terrain and travel farther.

W- Emelrenzia drops multiple peices of terrain from the sky that deal damage uppon striking an opponent and knocking them back ( the summoner decides where the terrain falls). The peices of terrain remain where they have fallen for 3 seconds.

E- Emelrenzia's damage and movement speed is increased for a certain duration of time. Striking an opposing champion refreshes this abilities cooldown by 2 seconds.

R- Emelrenzia selects an ally champion an sets out a large slingshot that fires the allied champion in a direction dealing damage to all enemies hit.

Using the terrain to your advantage is the theme for her. My idea with her ult was that if your gonna have your opponent run into a wall, it had better hurt badly. I have not come up with lore for her because I thought it would be more interesting to see what you can come up with. To get things started however, lets try to keep her lore revolving around the crystal scar and that she would have some relationship to skarner.

Thank you for your time and have a great day.

PedestrianA

12-30-2012

Champion concepts

A CC non-tank, non-damage base support.

Skill concept:
walls that blocks selective targets
walls the blocks blink, dash but not
walls that blocks skill shots
Massive and consistent AoE slow.
Long range long duration silence.

Want a true On-hit AD carry, someone who scales terribly with crit but super strong with Atk Spd.

TheMeowMixKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

For the past month I've tried to get your attention, seeking to play my 2000th normal win with you. If it wouldn't trouble you too much, please check out this thread, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2824154 Much appreciated <3

Zodai

12-30-2012

-What's this about a Catgirl Ezreal Skin in the earlier patches?

-A champion named Aeon? I WANT INFO.

-What's all this talk about the lore department?

IS12a6435041c36e3214d49

12-30-2012

Do you guys have a demonic champion on the pipeline?

Also how would you like an Ido Bladesman (who utilize Iaido Style) on the league, who is the rival of Master Yi and his Wuju Style?

A "Mana based champion" (who have mana ratio like Ryze) but is a melee fighter/carry?.

Decoylegends

12-30-2012

Here's a shot. Maokai's W Twisted Advance resets jungle mobs. I don't think this should happen since he is a common jungler

Toon Link

12-30-2012

I would like to see a carry that uses bones as weapons.

I also think a character with split personalities would be pretty cool. Maybe with her ult switching between the skills she could use (like Jayce,Elise,Nidalee).

Gesang der Raben

12-30-2012

Is there a Poppy remake planned?
She has a very challenging, and not very fun early game, and if she ever gets ahead, she becomes an extremely frustrating to play against hyper-carry.

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Caitlyn used to spawn brush? 0_o Could I ask how this was intended to work thematically and what sort of gameplay it was meant to add by itself or along with her kit?

Any word on the champion you were asking twitter about, the elemental themed animal like Anivia?

Any word on what has happened to all the old champion designers? You've explained what you've been doing but Coronach has been gone for ages as well as Guinsoo (he's surely been up to more than just the Karma remake) and others.

As for suggestions for lore in the game, champs need to reference each other left right and center, the current interactions feel more like easter eggs more than anything else when they should be seriously ingrained into champion dialogue. Yes this would increase champion dialogue 100 fold (not to mention the trouble retroactively adding in more dialogue both for current old champions and future champions) but if lore is being taken seriously I think it needs to happen.