Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rauron

12-30-2012

Oh my goodness, he's back! I'd completely forgotten about these threads to be honest. Where does one begin?

What do you think was the biggest success of the S3 patch? The biggest failure? What has you most concerned right now? How is the LoL e-sports scene, and what do the pros have to say so far? When will we hear something actually substantive about lore? What color is your hair? Sweatshirts, or jackets?

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-30-2012

Hey Ez, couple of champion related questions:

What was the idea behind making Talon's passive working with his autoattacks rather than his abilities? It contradicts the way his kit works.

What are your thoughts about Zed? Many people find him UP. Personally, I agree with them, and I think he needs some buffs.

IS1d413e2874b65a94708e7

12-30-2012

Ezreal y u flash

CynicalGiant

12-30-2012

You made Sion right? When you going to fix him?

Playing him AD seems to flow the most, albeit it still has glaring issues. AP Sion doesn't really ever use his E or his Ult, but AD sion uses the stun for chasing and the shield for extra survivabilty. I am assuming Sion was supposed to be an AD bruiser before AD scaling was a thing.

Ezreal

Pre Production Champion Designer

12-30-2012
311 of 320 Riot Posts

Gah, not done posting, give me a sec to finish the replies to those pages!

NotBuzzJack

12-30-2012

You want new ways to integrate lore into the game? Well get those voice actors in the studio and start making more character interactions.

SlVIR

12-30-2012

downvoted cause ur ez

Shiny Swinub

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious Lenny View Post
downvoted cause ur ez
I upvote to counter you.

Postal Miku

12-30-2012

May as well roll out a quick question for you for it to be awnsered when you want

But what do you think about Sonas E?
And, I know at the current situation Sona is fine in balance (maybe?), but her E feels like the weakest skill in the game possible, 6% of increased MS for 1.5 seconds with a added 4 flat MS aura all for the small small cost of...65 mana

Just wondering if you guys would be willing to look at her E when Sona tips the wheelbarrow again (probably going to happen again), it kinda sucks when Jayce, a AD brusier has a better teamwide speedup at level 1 then your rank 5 speedup on a support(apples and oranges, blahblahblah)

I just find it strange that this skill has not been looked at since it had a downpour of nerfs on it after Sonas release (Apart from the mana cost yo-yo ing (yet it still has an obsurd mana cost))
probably the best thing about her E is the fact you can get a pretty nice slow from your passive...

But im just wondering your input on her E is all, it feels so weak and unsatisfying to use because it is virtually invisible at lower ranks

Iorek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Will we ever see champion interactions with Ezreal? Like a new champion with some hidden passive / special quotes, even a lore rework, something with Lux.. (DO THAT PAIRING ALREADY!!)
Idk.. he feels so.. lonely.