Forums Are Flooded With This, So Are The Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Unit

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armageddal View Post
I see nothing but a bunch of insults and vulgar language. Only one game had anything close to a troll, and you could easily have run Darius as a support.
Highly doubt he would go darius support... And how can the others NOT be trolls? You would find it fine to have 3 adc, to have 3 mid, to have a team get champs like blitz/shen/malphite at the same time all because the captain decides its fun to troll?

EsTOEban

12-29-2012

for the love of God, put in a role selection option for the q process. i don't care if it takes an extra 5 minutes...

Frost Unit

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsTOEban View Post
for the love of God, put in a role selection option for the q process. i don't care if it takes an extra 5 minutes...
Rather wait the 5 minutes than dodge and wait an hour, or play a 20 minute annoying game.

drivas1993

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSnipe View Post
Rather wait the 5 minutes than dodge and wait an hour, or play a 20 minute annoying game.
THIS! I just dodged a game right now because someone decided to afk during champion select and got a random soraka and we were going to be stuck with 2 supports and now I have to wait 5 minutes.

So I came straight to the forums to complain about this broken system and I'm so happy there's already so many people demanding a solution!

Help us Riot.

CYRUS HDS

12-29-2012

bump. instead of nerfing riven for the stupidist reason or changing up amazing items, THIS IS WHAT WE NEED

CYRUS HDS

12-29-2012

Alright, I might get a lot of thumbs down for this. But I'm sure riot will not even consider putting our suggestions to work since it wont benefit them financially in anyway. What we should do is to spam the posts, spam their facebook page and youtube comment with 'Fix the ranked system'. At least that way we can get our voice out there.

Frost Unit

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYRUS HDS View Post
Alright, I might get a lot of thumbs down for this. But I'm sure riot will not even consider putting our suggestions to work since it wont benefit them financially in anyway. What we should do is to spam the posts, spam their facebook page and youtube comment with 'Fix the ranked system'. At least that way we can get our voice out there.
I agree. It seems that most companies only make a change if it will increase their revenues. Or maybe even spam Riot made threads such as new updates or whatever with fix the ranked system. I haven't seen a proper reply on any thread regarding this issue. They know it's real, but fail to acknowledge it.

Frost Unit

01-08-2013

Bump

Aeonova

01-08-2013

Riot should look at it this way

Is it fun to have your role taken by another player - No
Is it fun to have to wait 30 mins - Hours to play another game because someone trolled and you dodged - No

Then why does this system remain in place? What is the philosophy behind this system?

You don't have to set the meta in stone to have a role queuing system, separate it into two queues.

1 - Queue for freeform meta meaning the team won't follow the conventional meta
2 - Queue for meta, 1 Bruiser Top, 1 AP mid, 1 Jungle, 1 Adc and 1 Support