So, Riot is at fault for this "ISP lag". Proven. Fact.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indespectus

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thellionone View Post
Report me.
.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pure Phočnix

Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thellionone View Post
Report me.
Done. Enjoy the perma.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indespectus

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phočnix View Post
Done. Enjoy the perma.
.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thellionone

Junior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phočnix View Post
Done. Enjoy the perma.
ya ok kid lol

im having tea with lol devs right now and they said im ok


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pure Phočnix

Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indespectus View Post
.
Lol what's that meant to mean? Have not seen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katalyste

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phočnix View Post
Lol what's that meant to mean? Have not seen.
So I haven't read the entire thread, but where are your credentials?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thellionone

Junior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katalyste View Post
So I haven't read the entire thread, but where are your credentials?
he got schooled by a sixteen year old on netwroking just a few posts back. In the industry we say "knows just enough to break stuff"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pure Phočnix

Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thellionone View Post
he got schooled by a sixteen year old on netwroking just a few posts back. In the industry we say "knows just enough to break stuff"
Lol no we don't. We say pebcak.

Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard.

Oh and nobody "schooled" me and nobody has proven my networking knowledge is bad.

In fact, only thing anyone has done so far in this thread past my OP is either prove me right or prove they don't understand winMTR output.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thellionone

Junior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phočnix View Post
Lol no we don't. We say pebcak.

Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard.
Thats not anything like what i just


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pentakill

Senior Member

12-29-2012

This thread...