Hello sexy female summoners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveToOwn

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyelight View Post
you had me at cuddle.
and then?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skyelight

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Phantom X View Post
and then?
and then i played pokemon whilst cuddling. it was a win/win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveToOwn

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyelight View Post
and then i played pokemon whilst cuddling. it was a win/win.
mhmm baby


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skyelight

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Phantom X View Post
mhmm baby
and then i qq'd on forums about how supports are unappreciated.
and then i killed bad kids in cod.
and then i got exploded by a creeper while exploring some far-away dungeon-cave-thing and raged off of minecraft.
and then i decapitated some zombies with a frying pan in L4D2.
and then i came back to the forums to qq some more about the toxic community.

and now i'm replying to your post. have fun gaming!

and after that the cuddles begin..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveToOwn

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyelight View Post
and then i qq'd on forums about how supports are unappreciated.
and then i killed bad kids in cod.
and then i got exploded by a creeper while exploring some far-away dungeon-cave-thing and raged off of minecraft.
and then i decapitated some zombies with a frying pan in L4D2.
and then i came back to the forums to qq some more about the toxic community.

and now i'm replying to your post. have fun gaming!

and after that the cuddles begin..
i cuddle wif you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skyelight

Senior Member

12-29-2012

if you lose as nid i will cry. ;~;


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveToOwn

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyelight View Post
if you lose as nid i will cry. ;~;
sorry


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bergtau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Hello ladies. Perhaps if you are interested in this thread you would be interested in coming and working fo Fernando? It takes more than just Fernando to shape Fernando's New Beginnings, it takes passion, such passion that ladies such as yourself could provide. Maybe you don't want to come work for Fernando and this is fine, but perhaps your man would benefit from a new beginning, to put the spark back into your love life.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveToOwn

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
Hello ladies. Perhaps if you are interested in this thread you would be interested in coming and working fo Fernando? It takes more than just Fernando to shape Fernando's New Beginnings, it takes passion, such passion that ladies such as yourself could provide. Maybe you don't want to come work for Fernando and this is fine, but perhaps your man would benefit from a new beginning, to put the spark back into your love life.
you fail