The Garen Curse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhenBallsCollide

12-29-2012

Garen's hidden Passive: The Curse of Blind Pick: When Garen is picked in blind pick, the enemy team gains a 100% chance to pick Teemo, regardless of them knowing whether or not Garen has been chosen.

I have played Garen a bit recently. Each game there was a teemo, going top against me. I believe that this hidden passive truly exists.

Rykaal

12-29-2012

Its not just Garen, Teemo is picked in 90% of all blind pick games regardless of who you use. Kind of why I stick to draft pick

Intellectional

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenBallsCollide View Post
blind pick
Oh, well there's your problem.

Ballzofire

12-29-2012

why are u scared of teemo as a garen? if you touch him he dies... so where is this garen counter that everyone talks about.

Tsabo

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballzofire View Post
why are u scared of teemo as a garen? if you touch him he dies... so where is this garen counter that everyone talks about.
There's the problem.

Teemo's Q > Garen's Q, Teemo's E > Garen's Passive, Teemo's W > Garen's Q, Teemo's R > Garen's R, Garen's E > Teemo's Kit, so, since Teemo isn't going to be caught by Garen, Teemo wins.

KxN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Tell that to the bushmaster garen. I actually do really well against teemo in top lane