Riot, numerous accounts are reporting being hacked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syfiotic

12-28-2012

If you checked the, tons of posts regarding stolen accounts are being made, and none are being answered. When I would submit something about the game crasing, I would get a reply within a day. But now that I sent one about my account being stolen, days now and still not a reply.

I want my account back, which I've spent hundreds on.

geru10

12-29-2012

Friend me an also stole my acc is geru10 not logout but just in case my msn is el_dk_kpo_2005@hotmail.com
to give me a help or council on what I can do

Syfiotic

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by geru10 View Post
Friend me an also stole my acc is geru10 not logout but just in case my msn is el_dk_kpo_2005@hotmail.com
to give me a help or council on what I can do
Only thing to do is contact support, but they haven't been replying for the past couple of days.

accwashacked

12-29-2012

i just want to know if they care. i mean how can a company this big not have a decent customer service.

xalitude

12-29-2012

agreed. my account was hacked too

Azrael3422

12-29-2012

Usually their customer service is always right there to respond but the holidays are making them lazy to me. Hacked accounts are everywhere and they could care less cause they already have our money.

Ebynfel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Hell, hacked accounts, content randomly disappearing from our accounts, that we paid RP for. They have the money but wont fix the problems. It's highly annoying.

Syfiotic

12-29-2012

Bump, Riot can you not reply?

Syfiotic

12-29-2012

The person who stole my account is already playing games on it and telling everyone on my friends list he's the real me.

Just letting you know, seeing as the help request section is filled with people reporting numerous accounts being stolen, as myself still waiting for days on a reply for my ticket.

He is currently telling all my friends that he got the account stolen a year ago and now got it back(really? it took him a year to get it back?) and that he is the "real me."

Flyingbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Maybe you shouldn't have such easy passwords...

Riot might not be back until the holiday is over.