Better Assassin!

Fizz 58 74.36%
Zed 20 25.64%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

!Better Assassin: Fizz versus Zed - POLL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arotisan3

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
Fizz wouldn't be able to assassinate a wet paper bag if he laned against Zed.
But, let's say they both laned against an AP mid on Summoner's Rift, who would perform better? Use examples of several AP mid champs if it helps you. Thanks for your answers though!

Purple Mischief

12-29-2012

Fizz. Full build he can do a burst of over 3000. Two shot carries. Q and W without E or R. Fizz can regularly get 15-25 kills. Zed doesnt perform nearly as well as an assasin.

Fizz: High Burst. Tower Dives. Great escapes. Two Gap Closers. Aoe Ult that slows and knocks up. And overall a much more satisfying and creative character. And quirky

Fisherman Fizz

12-29-2012

Quote:
Fizz can last long enough to get to his ultimate?

News to me. Zed W to E, warp to W, E again, autoattack. What's Fizz going to do?
Dodge the initial w -> e and then outtrade him...

Arotisan3

12-29-2012

bump. More opinions?

RobTron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

fizz has more burst and better escapes making him a better assassin hands down

now in lane people here seem to think that fizz will be out traded by zed if he engages this is untrue from what i have experienced when zed lanes vs fizz if he trys to harass me i make his skill miss with my E while using my E to get on him and deal damage landing behind you so i can Q out unlike most fizz i avoid initiating with my ult its easyer to land if you use all your skills first then ult after your E has slowed them also this helps cause when the sharks done his job my skills are coming off cool downs allowing me to finish the job before you go back for 2 dorans is the only point were i see zed having the lane under control then fizz will start getting agressive
also i saw before some one said fizz uses his E hes open for 15 sec not 100% true that is if they don't max it first it lowers the cooldown by allot making fizz much more mobile and gives more burst also making his wave clearing good so its good to max it when you have a champ who harasses allot like zed or pushes allot

in short in lane i don't think its a faceroll like allot of people i was readings posts i think its a skill match up and both have there advantages and disadvantages

TealNinje

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman Fizz View Post
Dodge the initial w -> e and then outtrade him...
Wait, what?

How are you supposed to outtrade Zed with Fizz? Zed's E/Auto is stronger than Fizz's Q/W/E, can be used more often, and has better reactions than Fizz.

I mean, let's say I didn't rank W at all as Zed. I'll still win, because E has stupidly strong slow, really nice scaling, and FIZZ HAS TO COME HUG ME TO DO ANYTHING. So the moment Fizz tries to do anything, E/Auto. Then chase, E/Auto to death.

RobTron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Wait, what?

How are you supposed to outtrade Zed with Fizz? Zed's E/Auto is stronger than Fizz's Q/W/E, can be used more often, and has better reactions than Fizz.

I mean, let's say I didn't rank W at all as Zed. I'll still win, because E has stupidly strong slow, really nice scaling, and FIZZ HAS TO COME HUG ME TO DO ANYTHING. So the moment Fizz tries to do anything, E/Auto. Then chase, E/Auto to death.
dont know what fizz players you have ben fighting but zeds W E has a bit more range than fizz's Q or fizz can just troll pole to you and you are underestimating fizz his damage is allot higher than you seem to think

Arotisan3

12-30-2012

So based on the poll, Fizz is being chosen more than Zed significantly.

Fizz it is, then?

Purple Mischief

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arotisan3 View Post
So based on the poll, Fizz is being chosen more than Zed significantly.

Fizz it is, then?
Fizz indeed.

Bigpuddintatters

12-30-2012

Zed can burst someone down from ull hp better but he's better suted to single target assasainations. Once someone dies (as a result of his ult) then he's just derps it. His base abilities help his ult which makes him an assassin

Whereas Fizz has his assassination ability in his W and literally everything else is there to serve it. Fizz is imo the better assassin because he makes probably the third best one man cleanup crew in the whole game.he has some of the best mobility to catch the stragglers