Permabanned For This??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyBoy View Post
I just posted how people punish way to easily. For the most part you are frustrated and that happens. Yeah maybe you did deserve the punish vote but in no way shape or form does this deserve a perma-ban. That's just BS. Most of the stuff is back and forth and you are being called Noob also. You refrain from using a lot of curse words. Unfortunately people in the community sometimes believe that if you cough at someone and they take offense you should be punished. I might be the minority that clicks pardon because I have thick skin.

The reason I say a punish vote was in order was mainly for this:

Pantheon [00:09:40] naught, why are you so mad
Pantheon [00:09:47] did mommy not hug you?
Nautilus [00:09:50] ive been gettin ******s like you all day

Even that is sketchy because your mom was insinuated first.

I have to ask though, had you been warned and suspended in the past?

You are acting somewhat childish and mad but hey that means you take the competition a little too serious doesn't deserve a ban for that...You should listen to music while you play to deal with bad players instead of raging since raging on the internet is like pissing into the wind.

I'm sure my logical and true post will get down-votes because people disagree with it.
Considering permabans are issued by Riot, Riot thought he was toxic enough to warrant it and showed no signs of changing.
Quote:
I have to ask though, had you been warned and suspended in the past?
I lol'd at this....you stating your post is logical and true, yet you don't know how Tribunal works....yes he has been suspended and warned before, your 1st punishment in Tribunal isn't a permaban, unless you hack the game.

EDIT: You say you have thick skin, yet you say you would punish the OP for the cases shown? You a hypocrite.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicianValkyria

Junior Member

12-29-2012

Unfortunately for you the summoners code and the Tribunal FAQ's say that you aren't punished for poor playing, you are punished for intentional griefing.

Even if your teammates play poorly, you have no proof that they are 'trolling' you because they do not rebuttle you in your chats.

However, harrassing your teammates, cursing and talking down to them, regardless of how good you think you are, how much better you think you are, and how much of a right you have to rage at them, earns you the ban you received. If you continue this behavior you will always get banned, end of story.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pizzozz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpshot View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6048516/#nogo

Game1 : Got stuck with the world's most retarded vayne, they didn't even speak english, she was so bad at this point its almost intentional the guy obviously didn't give a ****, i'm sorry but when adc has 25 cs 10 mins in and dies for the stupidest things ever, it's normal to be on his case a little..Just look at her score at the end of the game, i had more kills and assists and she had so many stupid deaths, surprised she was a level 30... Shoulda been playing vs bots.

Game2: Got trolled hard by this premade in champ select, and ended up jungling without smite cuz pantheon support>nautilus support? lemme ****ing laugh those kids were retarded, and this rengar most of all didnt even build any damage, i mean wtf....And im the one who gets banned??

Anyways not too impressed from this report card and this is what cost me 500$ worth of account? because a retarded troll vayne reported me? and in game 2 because I was random in the full premade and they didnt liek me aka trolled me in champ select and i had to jungle without smite, and they did very poorly too, we eventually won but this was one of the most painful games ever...

Edit: Note> Game 1 was also a premade, brasilian premade i think...Anyways, anyone in his right mind woulda been like okay: WHAT THE **** is going on... The level of bad was almost like they were doing it on purpose to rage me...
Honestly, they don't care what you do, or to what degree. You got perma banned because it was next in the list. warning, 1 day 3 day, 1 week, 2 week, perm.. etc. The best advise I can give you is just to bite your tongue. The tribunal LOVES looking for ANY excuse to punish a person. Most would punish you for things like calling gg early, calling a team mate noob or re---.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpyBoy

Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Considering permabans are issued by Riot, Riot thought he was toxic enough to warrant it and showed no signs of changing.


I lol'd at this....you stating your post is logical and true, yet you don't know how Tribunal works....yes he has been suspended and warned before, your 1st punishment in Tribunal isn't a permaban, unless you hack the game.

EDIT: You say you have thick skin, yet you say you would punish the OP for the cases shown? You a hypocrite.

Actually I used the word MAY have been in order...so I didn't say I would punish and I said the only thing that is punishable is ******..but over all I didn't say I would punish but way to access whatever you want out of a post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyBoy View Post
Actually I used the word MAY have been in order...so I didn't say I would punish and I said the only thing that is punishable is ******..but over all I didn't say I would punish but way to access whatever you want out of a post.
You didn't use the word may, let me quote what you said

Quote:
The reason I say a punish vote was in order was mainly for this:
You said you was punish the OP for just one instance, which you pointed out. So tell me how is that being thick skin? You flip-flopping more than a politician.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derpshot

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
You didn't use the word may, let me quote what you said



You said you was punish the OP for just one instance, which you pointed out. So tell me how is that being thick skin? You flip-flopping more than a politician.
Thanks for the bump, I guess?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpyBoy

Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
You didn't use the word may, let me quote what you said



You said you was punish the OP for just one instance, which you pointed out. So tell me how is that being thick skin? You flip-flopping more than a politician.
My apologies I left out MAY the second time I was saying that this was your worst offense in the post.

Why are you so quick to be an executioner? And why are you avoiding the key issue and instead attacking me personally? Did I do something to you? Your type of debating is exactly what politicians do.

Next thing I know you'll be correcting my grammar...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyBoy View Post
My apologies I left out MAY the second time I was saying that this was your worst offense in the post.

Why are you so quick to be an executioner? And why are you avoiding the key issue and instead attacking me personally? Did I do something to you? Your type of debating is exactly what politicians do.

Next thing I know you'll be correcting my grammar...
His case is a obvious punish, nothing to debate. You have little to no knowledge about Tribunal and you making posts with baseless assumptions which people are believing to be true.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpyBoy

Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
His case is a obvious punish, nothing to debate. You have little to no knowledge about Tribunal and you making posts with baseless assumptions which people are believing to be true.
Lol you haven't provided one fact from the case at all, your first post was basically you deserved it get over yourself. That is a troll post give some honest feedback like I tried to do. It is because you say so? Is that the way it works?

SHIISTER IS KING AND YOU DESERVED IT NO DEBATE HERE!!! RAWR Good to know


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyBoy View Post
Lol you haven't provided one fact from the case at all, your first post was basically you deserved it get over yourself. That is a troll post give some honest feedback like I tried to do. It is because you say so? Is that the way it works?

SHIISTER IS KING AND YOU DESERVED IT NO DEBATE HERE!!! RAWR Good to know
You gave incorrect feedback. You don't even know how Tribunal punishment system works. I can quote chat from the cases which is punishable to prove my point, which others have already done.