Permabanned For This??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derpshot

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Good luck with that. You deserved your ban, you wasn't trolled. Get over yourself.
I wasnt trolled?
Look, i had the most cs in the game and i started as support not even taking cs, and most of them couldnt even cap 60 cs in a 30 minute game, they spoke spanish and really anyone woulda seen them woulda been on my side...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpshot View Post
Hahaha anyways guys i could care less what you think, I know I at least was trying to win and got trolled in a premade game in both games i had a VERY good reason to blow some steam...

Just gonna keep bumping this everyday hopefully a riot employee will see this and realise they made a mistake by actually trying to see what happend in game and not just what i wrote...
You completely deserved the ban and Riot would never reverse their judgement on a case this obvious. I get what happened in that game. Vayne sucked and cost you the match. That still doesn't mean you can insult her for the entire game.

Even if that game was thrown out, you still would've been banned for game 2. You insulted Pantheon the entire game just for going support, and you insulted Rengar for no reason except his build. The Tribunal doesn't exist to get rid of "noobs" or whatever, it exists to get rid of people that can't stop themselves from ruining the game for others (which includes verbal abuse). If you really can't see what you did wrong, then you're always going to be banned in this game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derpshot

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon3210 View Post
You completely deserved the ban and Riot would never reverse their judgement on a case this obvious. I get what happened in that game. Vayne sucked and cost you the match. That still doesn't mean you can insult her for the entire game.

Even if that game was thrown out, you still would've been banned for game 2. You insulted Pantheon the entire game just for going support, and you insulted Rengar for no reason except his build. The Tribunal doesn't exist to get rid of "noobs" or whatever, it exists to get rid of people that can't stop themselves from ruining the game for others. If you really can't see what you did wrong, then you're always going to be banned in this game.
IT wasnt just the vayne, look at their cs....The way i asked them to speak english and they wouldn't (refusal to communicate/cooperate) whatever.... I dont report often cuz i'm not a crybaby so i forgot the exact term..

Game2: You don't even know what happend in pregame chat, they were *******s and basically trolled me in select even tho nautilus is a better support then pantheon anyday of the week.. I picked on that rengar a bit i admit but seriously look at what he was building i mean no ap no ad...only sunfire cloak for damage when rengar has one of the biggest ad ratios in the game on his Q, how does this build make any sense? this is pure trolling, he though he was playing dr mundo i'm guessing??

I can't stop myself from ruining other people's games? Can you please come to your senses/open your eyes? How many games do you think has been ruined due to players acting stupidly and not giving a **** about winning and trolling/feeding, and which made the game not enjoyable for the rest of the team who was atually trying..Same damn thing...I think alot more games are ruined by people who act like that then by people who cuss out a bit, and for ****s sake this is an ONLINE COMPETITIVE GAME, it's not and will never be the land of rainbows and unicorns...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derpshot

Senior Member

12-29-2012

So apparently if you go 0/30 and have 50 cs at the end of the game the tribunal will be on your side if you didnt say anything in chat but BEWARE if you say anything to that feeder, the tribunal will get you!

Most retarded system ever created by men..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gnfnrf

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpshot View Post
Hahaha anyways guys i could care less what you think, I know I at least was trying to win and got trolled in a premade game in both games i had a VERY good reason to blow some steam...

Just gonna keep bumping this everyday hopefully a riot employee will see this and realise they made a mistake by actually trying to see what happend in game and not just what i wrote...
No possible thing that happened in game could excuse what you wrote. Nothing. Nothing at all. This is how it is, how it should be, and how Riot wants it.

A dozen people a day post a thread like yours in this forum. Over the last six months, I've seen TWO actually get overturned by Riot, and buddy, you aren't about to be the third.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derpshot

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnfnrf View Post
No possible thing that happened in game could excuse what you wrote. Nothing. Nothing at all. This is how it is, how it should be, and how Riot wants it.

A dozen people a day post a thread like yours in this forum. Over the last six months, I've seen TWO actually get overturned by Riot, and buddy, you aren't about to be the third.
Meh, whatever you think...you are obviously unable to step into someone elses shoes and try to understand WHAT happend and WHY he got a little mad... That makes you a self centered person, people like that shouldn't ever be judges on the tribunal, you make it sound like you know alot about the tribunal thus it leads me to think that you're a tribunal judge or a fan of this system, which yet again takes away some of the faith i had in this justice system, they really let mr.everyone judge other players lmao.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpshot View Post
So apparently if you go 0/30 and have 50 cs at the end of the game the tribunal will be on your side if you didnt say anything in chat but BEWARE if you say anything to that feeder, the tribunal will get you!

Most retarded system ever created by men..
I will go so far as dare to say that you have not seen the most pointless box ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z86V_ICUCD4

Or the political one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj5kLizZHUo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gnfnrf

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpshot View Post
Meh, whatever you think...you are obviously unable to step into someone elses shoes and try to understand WHAT happend and WHY he got a little mad... That makes you a self centered person, people like that shouldn't ever be judges on the tribunal, you make it sound like you know alot about the tribunal thus it leads me to think that you're a tribunal judge or a fan of this system, which yet again takes away some of the faith i had in this justice system, they really let mr.everyone judge other players lmao.
I can imagine getting mad while playing League of Legends. I've done it myself. I've looked at another player in my game and thought "This person cannot possibly be that stupid. What are they THINKING?" I get that.

However, there is another step that you took (this WAS you, right? You switched from "me" to "he" there in this post, but maybe that was a generic "he"), that I don't. You decided that because you were mad, you would be a jerk in the game. Vayne not playing well? Call her names, insult her ability (to both teams) and start taking her CS. Have a role collision with another support, who then plays well? Call him a f*****. You're right, I can't empathize with that reaction, because it's wrong and it doesn't get you anything. It doesn't help.

As for your careful and clever deduction that I participate in the Tribunal; you don't need to be a detective, I'll just tell you. Yes, I do. If that shatters your faith, your faith was misplaced. Fortunately, the system works whether you believe in it or not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpshot View Post
IT wasnt just the vayne, look at their cs....The way i asked them to speak english and they wouldn't (refusal to communicate/cooperate) whatever.... I dont report often cuz i'm not a crybaby so i forgot the exact term..

Game2: You don't even know what happend in pregame chat, they were *******s and basically trolled me in select even tho nautilus is a better support then pantheon anyday of the week.. I picked on that rengar a bit i admit but seriously look at what he was building i mean no ap no ad...only sunfire cloak for damage when rengar has one of the biggest ad ratios in the game on his Q, how does this build make any sense? this is pure trolling, he though he was playing dr mundo i'm guessing??

I can't stop myself from ruining other people's games? Can you please come to your senses/open your eyes? How many games do you think has been ruined due to players acting stupidly and not giving a **** about winning and trolling/feeding, and which made the game not enjoyable for the rest of the team who was atually trying..Same damn thing...I think alot more games are ruined by people who act like that then by people who cuss out a bit, and for ****s sake this is an ONLINE COMPETITIVE GAME, it's not and will never be the land of rainbows and unicorns...
Yes, their cs was bad, but some people just aren't very good at this game. That doesn't mean they deserve to get raged at. And of course they didn't want to communicate with you, all you were doing is cursing at them. They didn't handle it very well (they retaliated and refused to communicate), but the case wasn't about them, it was about you. The things you said weren't acceptable no matter what was going on the match.

The second case seemed more like a lack of communication to me than trolling. At the beginning, Pantheon is even trying to figure out where you should go and you don't seem like you have a problem with it until 7 minutes in. As for building, you didn't have any tank items as Nautilus and no one thought you were trolling.

You just have to accept that you're sometimes going to get bad teammates. They might lose their lane badly, but that doesn't mean they're trolling or that they don't care; it just means they were outplayed. It happens. Also, there's a difference between being competitive and being abusive. Insulting teammates and complaining is never going to help your team win so what's the point of it? Yell at your screen all you want, but typing it out is only going to make people not want to listen to you and hurt the team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpyBoy

Member

12-29-2012

I just posted how people punish way to easily. For the most part you are frustrated and that happens. Yeah maybe you did deserve the punish vote but in no way shape or form does this deserve a perma-ban. That's just BS. Most of the stuff is back and forth and you are being called Noob also. You refrain from using a lot of curse words. Unfortunately people in the community sometimes believe that if you cough at someone and they take offense you should be punished. I might be the minority that clicks pardon because I have thick skin.

The reason I say a punish vote was in order was mainly for this:

Pantheon [00:09:40] naught, why are you so mad
Pantheon [00:09:47] did mommy not hug you?
Nautilus [00:09:50] ive been gettin ******s like you all day

Even that is sketchy because your mom was insinuated first.

The thing is though you don't get perma banned for one offense as far as I know, so you were warned before.

You are acting somewhat childish and mad but hey that means you take the competition a little too serious doesn't deserve a ban for that...You should listen to music while you play to deal with bad players instead of raging since raging on the internet is like pissing into the wind.

I've come to the conclusion that people will smash the report button the second you offend them in any way shape or form and since the tribunal then just smashes the punish button it's best to not even say anything. I once had a guy tell me he was going to report me for abuse and I said, "Don't rush rylai on TF it's not good for him..." He said, "Whatever don't tell me how to play bro." So, I said, "Stay bad then and I'm not your bro, son." So, he said he was going to report me.

I'm sure my logical and true post will get down-votes because people disagree with it.