Doran blade jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gambino Hero

12-29-2012

Is it possible to still jungle with Doran's blade? Like if I started off with a machete and then went Doran's blades afterwards. I just want to know if it is viable.Or just upgrading the machete to the razor and not going all the way to wriggles and buying a Doran's blade. Also sometimes I take life steal in the jungle sometimes so take this into account thank you.

Shiku12

12-29-2012

ummmm it is certainly an idea to try but is 3% life steal really worth it? i

V3SeeU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Hunter's Machete is the best item to start, i really dont think that start with dorans will be good

Gambino Hero

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiku12 View Post
I will have 6% from runes and the Doran's blade gives 5 flat health back per hit.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiku12 View Post
dorans blades no longer give %lifesteal it's flat on hit

edit: guess it could have been lifesteal runes

Corrupt Angel

12-29-2012

Most junglers get tanky anyway. I wouldn't recommend dorans. Junglers need items so dorans is just a waste of money in my opinion. If you want damage go phage or brutalizer and go into items like Black cleaver, Frozen Mallet, or Trinity Force. Also wriggles gives life-steal. And lastly if you really want life-steal and some damage get a jungler that bloodthirster is viable on like Lee Sin.

Gambino Hero

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt Angel View Post
Most junglers get tanky anyway. I wouldn't recommend dorans. Junglers need items so dorans is just a waste of money in my opinion. If you want damage go phage or brutalizer and go into items like Black cleaver, Frozen Mallet, or Trinity Force. Also wriggles gives life-steal. And lastly if you really want life-steal and some damage get a jungler that bloodthirster is viable on like Lee Sin.
I just feel like before when I used the dorans blade jungle last season I was getting more kills from the jungle but this season I feel like all I can do is blow summoner abilities which isn't bad either. and dorans blades do give 80 health but I am unsure if it is worth it.