Will I Get Banned For This?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NubsUninstallNow

12-28-2012

Will I get banned if I just muted every single person in the game? I just don't talk to anyone or anything. Just play my game and move on.

I rage easily. I have gotten permanent banned on 6 accounts now. All level 30s and over 1600 elo with over 30 champs each and over $100 spent for each account. Will I get banned if I just mute everyone?
I also make money getting paid to play LoL so that's why I need to avoid getting banned because while I don't have a level 30, I don't get paid.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

That won't solve your problem.

You said you would rage at people mistakes and everything, so how will not seeing them talk not make you rage when bottom lane gives up 3 kills before 5mins?

Jryiah

12-29-2012

No, you shouldn't get banned for muting everyone. Most bans are from chatlogs.
I think thats a great idea. Your already out 600$ I think you should try something different this time.

Vigred

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubsUninstallNow View Post
I'm a
person that rages easily. I rage at people's mistakes and everything. I rage when people feed. You get the point, I rage. I have gotten permanent banned on 6 accounts now. All level 30s and over 1600 elo with over 30 champs each and over $100 spent for each account. I have a question?
Will I get banned if I just muted every single person in the game? I just don't talk to anyone or anything. Just play my game and move on.
Or you could just not type anything, except mia's and b's. Just rage aloud if you are alone or have a chat open with a friend and complain to them. Or do as you said and just mute them, though I think they can still see what you type to them then

LittleDi

12-29-2012

I don't think the account he has currently will survive if his entire existence is to troll people with his names alone.

Stefan Rook

12-29-2012

I stopped reading at the first sentence.

Sereg Anfaug

12-29-2012

Go away. You are not welcome in this game.

Sharajat

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubsUninstallNow View Post
I'm a person that rages easily. I rage at people's mistakes and everything. I rage when people feed. You get the point, I rage. I have gotten permanent banned on 6 accounts now. All level 30s and over 1600 elo with over 30 champs each and over $100 spent for each account. I have a question?
I'd vote punish for your name alone.

Flash Into Tower

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharajat View Post
I'd vote punish for your name alone.
Why cause he claims to get 1600 elo that you cant? Ppl like you that play against bots and have it easy dont understand the satisfaction that those perfect games that both sides cooperate respectivly with their teams and its a good hour long match neck to neck or so. And with the drop in the community daily due to trolls/baddies grinding losses/afks/dc's those matches are rarer and rarer.

LittleDi

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash Into Tower View Post
Why cause he claims to get 1600 elo that you cant? Ppl like you that play against bots and have it easy dont understand the satisfaction that those perfect games that both sides cooperate respectivly with their teams and its a good hour long match neck to neck or so. And with the drop in the community daily due to trolls/baddies grinding losses/afks/dc's those matches are rarer and rarer.
My longest match was an hour 30. God what a fight that was...