Permabanned For This??

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derpshot

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Challenge accepted:

Please explain how this is not negative and harassing from game 1:

Nautilus [00:04:44] from what i just seen i doubt this vayne can even carry
Vayne [00:05:12] lol
Vayne [00:05:34] naut
Vayne [00:05:35] troll
Vayne [00:05:37] now ards
Nautilus [00:05:38] ur a troll

Nautilus [00:06:58] vayne
Nautilus [00:06:59] sooo bad

Nautilus [00:11:57] go assist enemy team in another lane

Nautilus [00:18:09] funny how vayne and kayle are the two persons callin others noobs when they in fact are the worse
Nautilus [00:18:10] worst

Nautilus [00:20:01] i stunned 4 of them at our turret
Nautilus [00:20:04] are you ****ing blind?

Nautilus [All] [00:21:48] i cant work with nooblords

Nautilus [00:27:56] enjoy banned account
Nautilus [00:28:02] maybe ull play another game and sttick to that one
Nautilus [00:28:07] cuz u suck at league hard

I see multiple violations of the summoners code quickly. Do you?
simple truth evertime, i said i doubt she can carry (which was absolutely true, anyone would of agree'd with me just by seeing how this vayne acted and played...

called her noob(not bannable but then again, some judges have a stick up their ********s)

And then at 21 mins i finally give up, and tried to help vayne out and alot of summoners she will have encountered in the future by saving them the trouble and the headache cuz honestly if she wasnt trolling(which i doubt) this definitly isnt the right game for this player...So i told her to find another game...

Derpshot

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Uh, yes, I looked at both games. Didn't have to look very far to see incredibly toxic behavior.

Teammates having a bad game are not an excuse for you to be toxic. Calm the **** down or don't play.
She was obviously trolling and if she wasnt i dont know how she got to level 30....
They should block bot games from a certain point on so poeple get to experience PVP before level 30, i raelly don't know where she learnd to play league, it was outrageous...

Fudouri

12-29-2012

Funny enough, it turns out this game isn't right for you, and you should be the one to find another game...

Derpshot

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudouri View Post
Funny enough, it turns out this game isn't right for you, and you should be the one to find another game...
I can almost guarantee you if you play a game with me and with the vayne from game one you will pick me as a partner anytime anyday of the week....

Kranberries

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpshot View Post
I can almost guarantee you if you play a game with me and with the vayne from game one you will pick me as a partner anytime anyday of the week....
I'd rather have a bad player than one that will cuss me out most of the game.

LittleDi

12-29-2012

Quote:
simple truth evertime, i said i doubt she can carry (which was absolutely true, anyone would of agree'd with me just by seeing how this vayne acted and played...
The problem is that the vayne is not the one whom we are asked to review. Your actions towards the vayne provided more than enough evidence that you were being a jerk to them. Thus the punish vote is in order.

Quote:
called her noob(not bannable but then again, some judges have a stick up their ********s)
You called your ENTIRE TEAM SUCH. you didn't say a nooblord, you said nooblords. That is a punish vote for many. You having the issue that people think this is such have a stick up their *'s is the issue.

Quote:
And then at 21 mins i finally give up, and tried to help vayne out and alot of summoners she will have encountered in the future by saving them the trouble and the headache cuz honestly if she wasnt trolling(which i doubt) this definitly isnt the right game for this player...So i told her to find another game...
So you didn't suggest they learn, you suggest they get banned, and that is a punish vote from many. You're the issue, and you don't even see the issue.

BlazingWalrus

12-29-2012

Valid ban is valid. Glad to see the Tribunal doing it's job and weeding out toxic players from the community. Reroll a new account and act like an adult this time, a touch of respect and understanding/patience can go along way. Unfortunately the impersonalization offered by the internet breeds negativity and false courage in people like you who believe it ok to treat other people so poorly. Not a single redeeming quality was exhibited in either game.

Sharajat

12-29-2012

Quote:
The Vayne could play more League of Legends, work on their mechanics, and improve. They might someday be a very good player.

You've shown repeatedly that you are unwilling to work on your attitude, unwilling to learn, and unwilling to become a better person.

Riot has told you to take a hike.

Derpshot

12-29-2012

Hahaha anyways guys i could care less what you think, I know I at least was trying to win and got trolled in a premade game in both games i had a VERY good reason to blow some steam...

Just gonna keep bumping this everyday hopefully a riot employee will see this and realise they made a mistake by actually trying to see what happend in game and not just what i wrote...

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Hahaha anyways guys i could care less what you think, I know I at least was trying to win and got trolled in a premade game in both games i had a VERY good reason to blow some steam...

Just gonna keep bumping this everyday hopefully a riot employee will see this and realise they made a mistake by actually trying to see what happend in game and not just what i wrote...
Good luck with that. You deserved your ban, you wasn't trolled. Get over yourself.

123456 ... 7