AP Xin Zhao Is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DementedLord

12-29-2012

Then you realise he has no real dmg and can be ignite,

Acanthus

12-29-2012

New malady/spellsword masteries and lich bane makes him semi-viable. But here's the thing: Grievous wounds. Done.

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DementedLord View Post
Then you realise he has no real dmg and can be ignite,
He can still give a good poke, heal, and ult to escape or go all in on one opponent. You'd have to actually play him like the semi assassin he actually is. Not too useful for teamfights but its not like he does absolutely nothing

EADragonMasterMF

12-29-2012

I never see Xin Zhao in AP; I only see Xin Zhao in AD. I play AD Xin Zhao is pretty OP; but with the "Q" and "W", I think Xin Zhao play as AP is more OP than AD. I'm not sure . About the new Item called "Ravenous Hydra" works pretty good in AD Xin Zhao. Not sure is it work with AP Xin Zhao.

Zhalor

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
Battle Cry
Cooldown: 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12
Cost: 40 mana

Passive: Xin Zhao heals himself on every third basic attack. Active: Xin Zhao unleashes a battle cry, increasing his attack speed for 5 seconds.

Heal: 26 / 32 / 38 / 44 / 50 (+ 70% AP)
Attack speed: 40% / 50% / 60% / 70% / 80%

Audacious ChargeRange: 600
Cooldown: 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 / 9
Cost: 60 mana

Active: Xin Zhao charges and challenges an enemy, damaging and slowing enemies for 2 seconds within 112.5 range.

Magic damage: 70 / 110 / 150 / 190 / 230 (+ 60% AP)
Slow: 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45%

AP xin could actually be pretty scary but scary is all he is. He'd be like AP nid, give you a strong poke or two in fights then run away to be useless till the cooldowns are done unless He actually thinks he can kill you. Btw its a bit harder to build defense with ap items.
AP nid is useless? Whoa, what the hell have you been smoking?

CerealBoxOfDoom

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhalor View Post
AP nid is useless? Whoa, what the hell have you been smoking?
Against an organized attack where ppl dont run back and forth aimlessly as though theyll somehow grow a pair like they do in normals, AP nid doesnt get much chance to do anything as the entirety of her noteworthy damage resides in a single linear collision skillshot and her support abilities arent of the mind****ingly gamechanging variety. In the fight itself she cant do much

EpicHookMaster

12-29-2012

I actually tried AP xin out literally 1 hour ago in a 3v3 bot game. It's pretty OP late game IF you're fed. That being said, his early game is trash and you getting fed isn't that likely. It was fun to fool around with those in a bot game.

tl;dr good troll build lol.

Duc Depuce 2

12-29-2012

It sort of serves the same purpose as AP yi, decent burst damage with his charge and really good sustain. He's a laning beast and can't really be bullied out of lane easily. But, also like AP yi, he falls off late game, especially in team fights.

eastcoastblaze

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiedzmak View Post
nop. becouse when u build ap u have no real dmg and u will die so fast that heal wont help u. When some ap can HELP xin especialy with high as(ratio on hela is pretty good) its should never, ever be main stat on him.
he can go hybrid, once he gets enoguh ap to get a good heal, he can throw on a spirit visage and it becomes op