Is Diana evil? More stories pls.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Philosopher Xys

12-29-2012

From her lore she sounds more like a victim then a villain. She is kinda dark and very vindictive but i don't think she is evil. Leona on the other hand protects the people who tried to kill Diana for not believing in what they believed. I need more LoL lore man....i like the lores.

1st HanarSpectre

12-29-2012

She murders/wants to murder people.
Being bullied is no excuse to go on a murderous rampage.

Philosopher Xys

12-29-2012

She was gonna be executed for no reason though... I blame society

KitStylus

12-29-2012

Nerf me no longer!

~Diana

Ansaa

12-29-2012

She never liked growing up with the Solari, and felt more of a connection to the moon. When she would try studying the moon, her society shunned her. When she found undeniable proof that there were others who worshipped the moon before her, and that the moon did have power, they attempted to silence her and keep that quiet by executing her for heresy.

Just like when Leona was about to be executed, a beam of lunar (Leona had solar) energy shot down, empowered Diana, and allowed her to escape by killing her would-be murderers.

Now, Diana seeks to enlighten the world about the power of the moon, and kill those who deny its power.

She isn't evil, she just isn't very nice. She only kills those who deserve it, like the Solari who tried killing her for basically no good reason.

Tolinar

12-29-2012

I think she's ... conflicted.
in a violent way.

Diana Main

12-29-2012

The magical thing called lore makes less money than the magical thing called esports.

So why bother with lore? Why do you think the lore in this game has been terrible since the esports scene got big?

****ing dumb.

muhalaha

12-29-2012

Sounds like the christian church

Boss Aegis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

The first thing she does after finding some magical artifacts of doom is to go on a murderous rampage and leave an ancient society without a government. Sounds like she's chaotic evil.

SlumlordThanatos

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhalaha View Post
Sounds like the Catholic church
Fixed.

1234511 ... 18