Riot plz read :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tzarbomb

12-28-2012

just played a game with the OP...he spent more time afk than he did playing. cost us a win. can't take a guy lobbying for ranked dom seriously if he can't even play the game. if you have **** to take care of, don't queue for a game.

KoD MAD PunZ

12-28-2012

It was one game and sorry but I rather pick my Girlfriend that i was with for 2 years than 1 Dominion game.

Bump. thanks for the Support everyone

KoD MAD PunZ

12-28-2012

Having over 2200 dominion games played i've put up with people who INSTALOCK, RANDOM, THINK THERE IS NO META, AFK SOME OR ALL GAME, WHINE COMPLAIN, I've seen it all @ Tzarbomb, if you would like to Que again I'd be more than happy to make it up to you and carry you on my back for some free wins. Sorry that Buckets come to my driveway steal my Licence Plate and then Next day I get my car smashed cause i didnt know blind people are allowed to drive so I was talking to the Police over the phone giving plate/car/phone # info to help make my insurance help me deal with this gu for inflicting almost 3000$ CND dmg to my car which there are only 2 of in my province and they're both on my driveway, so if you have a problem with that or me then please give me a good reason dawggy. I'd love to hear what you would do. Tellin me not to Que and **** cause I was tooooootally expecting a call from the cops and my B!tchy girlfriend cause im a mind reader ( i really hope u caught my sarcasm) So I REALLY hope you can cope with handling a loss.

KoD MAD PunZ

12-28-2012

Shieeet... I always remembered posts on the homepage in season 1 and 2 how PROUD RIOT WAS ABOUT HOW BIG THE COMMUNITY IS GETTING!! I didn't know BALANCE meant REVOVLING ALL CHAMPS AROUND SR. Don't you guys want to grow??? as a community and BEST GAME world wide? instead of just focusing on 1 game type when you could make Dom get just as popular and make twice the money... smh... I know dat guap is all coming from SR time to think about multiplication to actually GROW if i wanted to play a ****ty game i'd go on www.runescape.com and play their game that sold their company that has no say in what they do any more....

Chief Foodstamps

12-28-2012

Ranked dom would be pretty nice to have. I play alot of dom and would love to play with people my skill level.

Elyk Draw

12-28-2012

Just played with Bob. I can see why he wants dominion: he destroyed! Was fun, and I would really enjoy ranked dominion. With shorter games, I find myself much less frustrated with losses and poor players than in SR. I also like that the action is instant - no laning/jungle phase. Would love to try it ranked!

EbonRat

12-28-2012

<:3( )~~
The rat has come. Bump. Also Dominion Tournaments where?!

KoD MAD PunZ

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonRat View Post
<:3( )~~
The rat has come. Bump. Also Dominion Tournaments where?!
I can msg you some links if you're interested in signing up for these tournys.

KoD MAD PunZ

12-29-2012

Thank you for the support everyone, if you feel like discussing this further don't hesitate to leave a comment.
~~~[]D O []D []D Y~~~O []D~~~

~BoB5

~BUMP.

KoD Shawarma

12-29-2012

this BoB guy destroys so i can understand his frustration...... its not fair for others with less then 200 wins to play against someone like him so a "ranked" system ..... or make the HIDDEN rank visible for dominion