Banned for a week because of trolls, gg riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fudouri

12-29-2012

May I against suggest if you want to change the world to where your behavior (which is likely currently considered borderline on the bad side) that instead of spamming Punish, you spam PARDON. That would move the line more toward putting you on the non-punish side of the line.

It comes down to your goal. If you want to change the world to one more representative of where you are, then you should be spamming PARDON. You would only spam punish thinking it somehow retaliates against the man.

Euphoreia

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 170 Calories View Post
Actually you will be doing nothing of the sort. What is the minimum Summoner level requirement to participate in the Tribunal?
Alt account. And if 80% of people that go to tribunal are punished, I can safely say that if I hit the punish button on everything, I'll generally get 80% accuracy, and I collect my e-peen tribunal points.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoreia View Post
Alt account. And if 80% of people that go to tribunal are punished, I can safely say that if I hit the punish button on everything, I'll generally get 80% accuracy, and I collect my e-peen tribunal points.
Still won't change the fact you been banned. Riot monitors Tribunal and I'm sure they can detect people who spam punish. QQ.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Someone having a bad game is not the same as someone trolling.

Stop being an ass to your teammates.

SimplyAlive

12-29-2012

Quote:
How are they 'e-peen Tribunal points' if no one but you can see them?
You are so far behind on the current judges that it is unlikely to pass them anyway.

Besides that, the attitude displayed by you only strengthens the validity of your suspension. Instead of taking responsibility, you try to discredit the system with outdated and basically false claims.

Infinite Regalia

12-29-2012

The tribunal is a joke get suspended lose hundreds of honor and teamwork points riot really cares about its community that's why they let that mature community handle what is offensive and who should be banned

YueienGato

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamonds Droog View Post
The tribunal is a joke get suspended lose hundreds of honor and teamwork points riot really cares about its community that's why they let that mature community handle what is offensive and who should be banned
So it seems, at least the majority of mature folks here seem to know what proper punctuation looks.

And yeah, the Tribunal, despite some faults, works. The only reason you're bitter about it is cause you cannot accept the fact that your actions have consequences. So, please, feel free to stick yourself in that small error percentage.

Perfect mindset to have, especially if your only experience so far has been a time suspend then, welp, I foresee a perma in your future.

Oh wait, is this what you mean by mature? The ability to own up to your flaws and, might sound a bit crazy, not take out your frustration on other people?

Naw, my apologies for playing into your stereotyping of what mature, responsible folks are like.

Infinite Regalia

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
So it seems, at least the majority of mature folks here seem to know what proper punctuation looks.

And yeah, the Tribunal, despite some faults, works. The only reason you're bitter about it is cause you cannot accept the fact that your actions have consequences. So, please, feel free to stick yourself in that small error percentage.

Perfect mindset to have, especially if your only experience so far has been a time suspend then, welp, I foresee a perma in your future.

Oh wait, is this what you mean by mature? The ability to own up to your flaws and, might sound a bit crazy, not take out your frustration on other people?

Naw, my apologies for playing into your stereotyping of what mature, responsible folks are like.
Bravo! You have the ability to use proper grammar. I may as well congratulate you for passing the third grade. You seem to be making an awful lot of assumptions there. You can sit there and try to justify a failing system but it will not work. The truth is no matter what you do there will always be someone that will find your actions offensive. That is how the world works but to let the people decide is crazy. The reason why we have laws is because citizens themselves can not judge what is right and wrong. This goes for most communities as well. Riot on the other hand allows its players to decide what is what. This is a flawed system. By the way I do recommend you lower that ego of yours a bit.

YueienGato

12-29-2012

My ego is fine.

The Tribunal is fine.

You, though, do not seem to be fine here.

PS: Welcome to society: humans are essentially human because they are unique. Communities form because the individuals understand that coorperation is necessary for success. And for success to be possible, coorperation and a set of mutual rules must be in place in order for this crazy thing we call civilization to succeed.

Obviously you're upset with this notion of a communal jury voicing their opinions as to what is right and what is not. That's fine. Rambling pointlessly without offering evidence though? Well that is why we have juries of our peers to judge what is acceptable and what is not. And what is not accept? Why, as Lyte puts it, "Don't be a jerk."

How hard is that?

Is the system perfect? No, but Lyte has stated previously the margin for error is around 5% - his example was that the medical community's rate of error was at 15%. They feel it is acceptable, but that they are working on further improving it.

So please, keep throwing mud at the system - vent if you must, but really you offer nothing productive other than subjective outrage. Why? You are the only one that knows yourself that well.

EDIT Link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...28762#28428762

BlazingWalrus

12-29-2012

Quote:

But at the end of the day, 2 out of 300 games to warrant a ban? I've seen much worse get away with a lot less punishment every day..

Unfortunately, on all 5 games it shows as a majority punish -_- Tribunal bots rule the world.
Yes 2 out of 300 games can warrant a ban. Over every game you exhibit a negative attitude. If you cannot see that then you'll find yourself in the Tribunal again shortly. Since you're earned a Time Ban you've been through the Tribunal at least one previous time and I would wager it was for the same negative attitude, trolling your team and trash talk. This only shows the Tribunal works to weed out toxic members of the community.