Rumble 3 1.03%
Shen 4 1.37%
Talon 4 1.37%
Teemo 26 8.90%
Wu Kong 4 1.37%
Xin Zhao 3 1.03%
Voters: 292. You may not vote on this poll

Which Top player needs nerf the most?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Empyrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by freepointzs View Post
darius is hated because he cant be shut down. He can go 0-4 in lane than stroll right into a teamfight and pow triple kill with his ult and he has slingshotted right back into the game

I kinda agree with you btw. Darius can make a quick comeback in team fight situations which does make any early wins against him pointless.

Empyrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

awww, not to sure if participation bias is actually playing a big role here. But still, if its bias not sure how it accounts for 20% increase above all other champs.

Pyrranha

12-29-2012

I came into this thread expecting to vote for Dyrus. I'm a little disappointed.

Jocular

12-29-2012

The number of blind pick games can be greatly attributed to the results. Teemo shuts down Darius, and Darius shuts down most melee. Not knowing your matchup when you pick can be aggravating.

Empyrius

12-29-2012

true, even so if hes ruling in blind pick then its still an issue isnt it? most players of the game are in blind pick. It shows that he needs to be tweeked so that blind pick players are happy and ranked play isn't affected much.

pWasHere

12-29-2012

Talon for being too annoying in mid

Empyrius

12-29-2012

True, that is talons best spot, just punishing the weakly armored mid champs. But i have seen him top often.

Luhz

12-29-2012

I just don't see why darius's ult needs to refresh. And if it did refresh I don't see why it has to deal true damage. With one or the other he'd be perfectly viable..
Overall I don't think any of the top laners need nerfs, rather the items they use need some adjustments..

Glitter Gem

12-29-2012

Where the hell is Singed.

Empyrius

12-29-2012

Singed isn't often picked and hes under 50% win rate usually. I am picking more controversal and common tops